My Richard Pryor T-shirt

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
dougdigitalpro

My Richard Pryor T-shirt

Post by dougdigitalpro »

Do you guys know how many compliments i get on this thing when I wear it? It has been incredible! I mean this T-shirt has stories behind it now for real. I feel bad not getting it directly from the site, but when I saw it I had to get it and I figure if it's licensed Jen will get a piece of it anyway since it's an official T-shirt, right?
I had a manager in a BK, who said he was an aspiring comedian comment on how nice the shirt looked and then he just went on for about ten minutes about how much he loved Mr. P, young white cat from Michigan! At the end he said he cried when he died and I said, "yea, me too." I told him to just keep at his comedy and don't give up on it and then he stopped and looked down, like he was ready to cry again. Seriously! Like the T-shirt had just gave him an epiphany or something. It was a sight to see.
Then there's the arab liquor store owner who almost went crazy seeing the shirt like it had just made his day to see Richard and yelled out, "Now, that guy was a genuis! He was a legend! A true legend!" I told him , "yea, there'll never be another like him and thanks for the compliment on the shirt. It means a lot."
And then just the good luck I seem to have whenever I wear it. It seems my day just seems to go better and I feel like Mr. P is with me as I pound these streets trying to distribute my movie. He keeps that fire burning in me even when I'm out of gas. I put that shirt on and feel re-energized because it always reminds me, he never gave up and I shouldn't either!
Luv ya Mr. P and thanks for always being there, man! :)
An artist who
plans to change the game and free minds!
Anditsdeeptoo

Re: My Richard Pryor T-shirt

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

dougdigitalpro,

Man I feel you, everywhere I go with my RP shirts on people go nuts. I had a guy offer to pay me $50 bucks at a bar for one of mine. He was willing to trade the shirt off his back and 50 bucks for my shirt. The offer wasn't nearly substantial enough.

Post by Mister Gee »

Anditsdeeptoo,

I did a show wearing the T-shirt a little after TMIC passed away. the amount of love I received and compliments on the shirt was amazing. Including the attention of a rather attractive young lady.... this is where my anecdote ends... (God Bless you Richard!)

Peace gee
;p
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

dougdigitalpro,

Hey Baby! Don't forget the shirts that you have out here in Cali - that DO come from the site!

Today, more than ever, I really miss Richard. Even though I did not know him personally, I still miss him. A lot.
Where is the LOVE?
dougdigitalpro

Post by dougdigitalpro »

tis2flyyy,
yea, babe. I can't wait to put it on! Even though you'll probably be taking it right back off for some of that um...well...ya know... ;p ):) :-x ):) :-x
An artist who
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

dougdigitalpro,
ooooooooooooooooh Steve, I do not BELIEVE that you put this on here!

Now, these people are REALLY going to think that I have corrupted you!

Boy, U R so crazy!
Where is the LOVE?
dougdigitalpro

Post by dougdigitalpro »

tis2flyyy,
ok, I'll be good. ;p :-x
An artist who
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

dougdigitalpro,

Sounds like you've already been corrupted!!

Peace gee
;p
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

dougdigitalpro,
That boys a fool!!! :lol: :lol:
Also which shirt are you referring too...I just got the new joint a few weeks ago and now I am waiting for the perfect time to unveil it!!!

'
[img]http://www.audiostreet.net/profiles/000 ... _thumb.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.richardpryor.com/forums/atta ... vatar2.jpg[/img]

I wear this one every chance I get!!! B-)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
dougdigitalpro

Post by dougdigitalpro »

bingolong,
The one just like yours except it's brown. You can see it a little bit in my avatar.
An artist who