Changed my life. Really.

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Gareth

Changed my life. Really.

Post by Gareth »

Man, I can't say enough good things about Richard. I am a young guy, and I am pursuing dreams of comic stardom. Richards work gave me such a big push in the right direction that my path was clear...

I am finally in Los Angeles and doing some great writing, and going to some great schools for all sorts of comedy. I am finally feelin good about my life!

Also, with a lil courage, I mailed Richard... and with some serious quickness, I received a message back from him and Jennifer! I can't explain what kind of excitment you get from something so awesome as that.

Since then, I bounced a couple mails back and forth, and I am feeling more inspired than ever. Thanks a ton you guys! I will be scoopin up the DVDs as soon as i get a lil extra cash... or as soon as I win one of those copies... hahaha

Gareth

p.s.
I love this guy so much, I can't even bring myself to curse in front of him yet... and I bet your ass I swear up storms more than any mother fucker here ]:o) hahaha!
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Changed my life. Really.

Post by Jennifer »

Gareth,
quite right G, more than a motherfucker!!!!
WHere are you performing in LA? jlp and RP
@.@
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

Jennifer,

Going to school at the Groundlings right now, and compiling my standup as we speak. I will be hittin the clubs soon, and lookin forward to couple years of just sucking at what I do best, hahaha.... shit.

I will keep you posted =)

gareth
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

Gareth,
we are going to start another forum for up and coming comics such as yourself!!!You keep on keeping on!!jlp and rp
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

Jennifer,

Hey! Thats a great idea! I look foward to it. What a damn cool way to meet people.

gareth