I met Michael Jackson...

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

I met Michael Jackson...

Post by Jennifer »

I met him in the late 70's at Richard's Northridge house; I was writing a check paying for a caterer and Michael sat on the couch, looking adorable...getting a kick out of me in some way...it was before all the twisted shit.
Such a sad end for a talented, messed up man. 8-o
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: I met Michael Jackson...

Post by bingolong »

Jennifer,
I remember reading about that in your book and visualizing that meeting in my mind....he still had a nose and afro and regular skin
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

bingolong,
I did write about it...he was so sweet, coy, almost flirtacious...a different person!
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

Jennifer,

It must be weird for someone to have one real memory of him looking one way and then be confronted by a million subsequent images of him looking another way. eerie..

peace gee
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Mister Gee,
It is strange...his sweet, coy face haunts...
what he did to himself and what other's stood by and allowed...damn! b.b
TheCussinEnglishman

Post by TheCussinEnglishman »

Jennifer,
You know. I can sort of relate to the late Jackson. Bit of a lost soul. We have in common.................???? A REALLY nice father. Read into that what you will. I was never a fan musically but can relate to the family "saga". Here's hoping that finally, this man has some well earned peace.
Be nice !
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

TheCussinEnglishman,
Peace!? The fucking family is fighting over where to bury him! It's all really crazy...that father is a prick, now hanging around for the money...what a leech in life and now in death...yech! That guy he marched out immediately after MJ's death and announced it was his partner and he was starting a record company with...is a known felon...selling police badges among other things! How ghetto can it get! They both looked like a couple of old queens!
I knew one of Joe's mistresses who also used to come by BACK IN THE DAY...and give Richard blow jobs for A PRICE!
She called before Richard passed and asked if she could come by and see Richard ....i told her: WRITE A FUCKING LETTER!
Low rent trash!
SPOTLIGHT

JEN MEETING THE CELEBS.

Post by SPOTLIGHT »

Jennifer,
What was it like being w/ Richard on a daily basis? I'm sure you saw a whole lot at Rich's place. I believe I would of loved to been part of the atmosphere. Met MJ. Nyce. REST IN PEACE RICH!!!!!