The Master Story Teller

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
LilHippie

The Master Story Teller

Post by LilHippie »

There was/is NO ONE like Richard. Master storyteller, weaver of magical laughter you did not even know could come from your body! Every single person I turned on to Richard Pryor, laughed til they cried when I played those albums (yeah, albums!) for them. Anyone who brought so much laughter to so many, is surely existing within whatever Heaven is!!! I hope his last days were not in too much pain. When he had the burn accident, I called the hospital in Cali one night and I am sure those nurses are still laughing about the very toasted young girl from NJ calling and crying, begging to speak to the nurse caring for Richard Pryor, begging for the truth about his condition!!! Mudbone's Little Feets is, in my opinion, his masterpiece as far as fictional characterization comedy goes. I miss him and wonder what he would have come up with regarding events like 9/11, our President winning the election, our President getting Bin Laden, our ex-President G.W. Dummy, and so many many things Richard would have made so funny!! It's late and I'm getting weird, Good night all, and God bless Richard Pryor!!! Hey Jennifer!!! Cool that $$$$ goes to animals in Richard's name. Really cool. God bless you for loving him like you did and having this place here for we who loved and miss him.