Please Don't Ask

Richard's diary posted by Richard himself
(with Jennifer's help).

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Richard_Pryor
The Man In Charge

Please Don't Ask

Post by Richard_Pryor »

Questions that I have been getting for the most part are cool-things that interest me enough to answer. But when a motherfucker asks me shit like, "what lessons have you learned and which is the most important one?" I really want Jenny to throw this fucking computer in the pool! Oh-let's see, I learned maybe I shouldn't have done so much COCAINE or gee, maybe I learned, I should have done MORE! Maybe I should have aimed at something else other then the tires and engine of that fucking car-I mean-what the hell kind of question is that-
Shit-Im just trying to get through the day and learn how to live with this MS shit and appreciate my life NOW-I fight like hell not to look back! That's what I have fucking learned. Mudbone's words are in my head-"keep some sunshine on your face."! (YES-JENNY TYPE EXACTLY WHAT I SAID!) i really want to turn this question around and ask any motherfucker who asks that dumb-ass question to ask it of yourself. ]:o( ]:o(