Comics need to rally behind Palin's drama queen censoring bullshit or all will be censored soon

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Comics need to rally behind Palin's drama queen censoring bullshit or all will be censored soon

Post by tamra »

what Letterman said: her daughter got knocked up by Rodriguez

what the drama queen Palin heard: Letterman advocated raping my 14year old daughter!! 8-o [/i]shame Palin couldn't be more protective of Bristol. A big FAIL is on head given advocating, w/pay, teen abstinence. RETURN $ to abstinence group which backed candicacy![/i]

Palin didn't like books in her local library - so she tried to oust librarian by misrepresenting truth, i.e., her bias nonsense was turned into facts ]:o(

Palin didn't like her brother-in-law working so she bad-mouthed police chief to shut him down. ]:o(

Palin didn't like kids having sex, while her older daughter was backseat hopping, Palin worked with groups to censor sex education. See how well that worked out! :lol:

And Palin's drama queen bullshit led to calling David Letterman a pedophile and rapist. WTF?? I didn't hear all that in the joke. And this woman was going to be responsible for the FREE-THINKING WORLD?!

Did I not say this woman was closest thing to Hitler?! 8-o If comics don't rally behind Letterman, Palin will be censoring them all soon. IT WAS A JOKE!! Palin didn't lose any sleep or $$ over it.

Her daughters aren't saints nor virgin mary's, well the toddler is. But her 14 year old daughter has more than told offensive comments to others ABOUT others! And the 14yr old may not follow in her older sister's steps because she has witnessed her sneaky mistake. She is going straight to the condom store for doubles when she's ready. :)

"Conservative-christians" are a minority NOT a majority as evident by the election. By 2012 the next wave of new voters will be available to keep phasing these "filtering" and excluding people out. :) And as part Native Indian, for the new conservative-christian 1st/2nd generation Americans, who want everyone to be the same so ONLY THEY feel comfortable and who don't like the new world anymore, there's the ocean, it goes both ways.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
EddieHill

Re: Comics need to rally behind Palin's drama queen censoring bullshit or all will be censored soon

Post by EddieHill »

tamra, Sara Palin and Tipper Gore can take their censoring ideas and shove it straight up their fat asses. Oh! How I love Jesus.
Ohhhh! How I Love Jesus. Ohhh! How I Love Jesus.We Are Not Going To Take It , We Are Not Going To Take It Anymore! Twisted Sister Rocks. :lol: