Palin, the ready for Maury drama queen

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

Re: Palin, the ready for Maury drama queen

Post by walrusjk »

tamra,
She brags about knowing how to make Moose stew! That's enough for me to put her in the scum, heartless, idiot, jerk-off class of 2008.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

walrusjk,

yup that tops her list of shame items. but she's proud of having no respect for life, except for the babies her daughter will keep popping out!

if we're lucky, polar bears will rise up and take her ass out! @.@
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk, She shags the animal so hard and turns him into stew.You know what hockey mom`s like to do in the back of the ice rink. She puts on antifreeze lipstick so her mouth will not freeze open in a round position when she sucks cock at the ice rink. What a shame, I am not a hockey fan. It is some sort of miracle that she in not a WNBA mom , I quess she will not come out untill after the election when she goes on Oparah. I am not saying anything bad about Ellen , her and her wife should be with me.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

hellifiknow & tamra,

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

tamra,She said during a Katie interview on CBS has a best friend of 30 years that is gay, let me guess they had sleep overs during the time they both played high school basketball together. Tamara your all over it.
:lol:
tamra

Post by tamra »

EddieHill,

*tamra* no "a" in the middle :)

Palin will say or do anything for a vote. she was serving up ass tonight on behalf of McCain's diner. she read every fucking thing on the McCain menu for the lemmings who don't question where it comes from.

I should start a Vegas poll on how long it will take her in every conversation to say "hockey mom", "maverick" or an "Obama attack", anything but lay out an actual fucking idea @.@
---
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

tamra,I maybe sober these days but I cannot type worth a damn and I mess up spelling my own name. At least I am not in The White House. Sara should just be an Alaskan Governer that stays home in her own state freezing her ass off in the middle of no where. The thought of MacInsane winning scares me. Ok I will say one good thing about Mac Insane. He will not be able to take away the title from George Bush JR. being the worst president in U.S. history. Yes ! George will finaly be gone out of our lives for good. But we will see his sorry ass on tv from time to time unless he hurries up and kicks the buckett.We cannot be that lucky.
:lol:
tamra

Post by tamra »

EddieHill,

no problem. actually my name is less of a spelling issue, it's not common so Tamara is always used first. when in doubt, Bitch works fine too. :lol:

anywhooo :lol: LMAO @ McInsane. he has clearly lost his mind during this election. his first mistake was hiring the same folks from the Bush campaign. I guess that's what McSame meant by "change" @.@
---
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,
stupid people everywhere are making a big deal out of Obamas name sounding like a terrorists so I was wondering if anyone can think of a historical name of someone that did something really really bad that would apply to...

[Font size=3 face=t color=Black]Mc[/font][Font size=7 face=a color=Blue]CAIN[/font]

"the devil made me do it" ]:o) ;p

tomato, onion, carrot, and some bullwinkle...it aint like moose stew would be rocket science.
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tamra

Post by tamra »

hellifiknow,

but everytime they say Hussein, another vote goes to a Muslim-American who's registered to vote and you know that mofo owns a business, my friend :lol: :lol:

so that could be why McInsane is down in the polls. he's stuck in the 1960s and think only white men are registered to vote. @.@
---