GODFORBID If mccain wins

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
smjmcomic

GODFORBID If mccain wins

Post by smjmcomic »

Who's sneaking into mexico with me? God damn it that Sarah palin is just as retarded as that baby of hers. If Mccain wins expect young america to hit the streets we all know how the GOP steals elections this time it will be so fuckin obvious.

I"M SAYING IF!
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: GODFORBID If mccain wins

Post by bingolong »

smjmcomic,
I was thinking more Canada or France!!! 8-O
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

astonamous,

well now we can partyyyyy!!! man everywhere today you can see the look of relief on people's faces along with lots of smiles and less stressed faces. :) :)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

tamra,
I wonder were all the republicans who were against Obama are going to move to? ;p
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

they're prolly moving into one of the foreclosed homes we're paying for. but I'm betting they're moving to the private island or planet Kenneth Lay has set up for them. he's already there making final improvements with tips from Sen. Ted Stevens. :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tamra,

" I don't know which state is the "Maverick State" but wherever it is ,John McCain can drag his ass back to it .....
[/i]heard at work [/i]
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
benderbroeth

Post by benderbroeth »

bcddjjsc690,
" I don't know which state is the "Maverick State" but wherever it is ,John McCain can drag his ass back to it .....

heard at work

omg i love that!!!!

he and sarahj can go there and get all mavericky there...

as a side note i listen to a local liberal radio station and they say that the maverick family was known for being very progressive and that they do not support mccain..or did not.