He ain't dead but he sure is ugly...

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Visitor

He ain't dead but he sure is ugly...

Post by Visitor »

... stupid, too. I'm talking about George Bush, not Rich.

I picked up on the blog that Jennifer and Rich's opinion about W's plan to council poor people into bad marriages was silly. I agreed. He comes up with these incredibly destructive ideas for us here at home as well as the rest of the world.

Who the hell voted for this jerk? Stand up and be recogized.

We are having people die every day to support the attack in Iraq. The lies surrounding the reasons have dropped from the news already. Can anyone say why we went there in the first place? Al-Queda? Don't give me that shit. We knew that Saddam hated those fuckers as much as we do.

OK, now he's stumping on gay marriages. That sure would destroy our way of life here in America. I guess it would have picked up our spirits if we had pictures splashed all over the front pages if Rosie O'Donnell fell down those steps and broke her snotty face, but that didn't happen. Dammit.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: He ain't dead but he sure is ugly...

Post by Jennifer »

Visitor,
Yeah Bush is blind-no vision at all of anything positive and constructive except to line the pockets of his family, friends and cronies. Scary-the only bush you can trust is your own!
Now he wants to discriminate against gay people, well it figures, now he can add discrimination to his list of achievements while he was pres. I love that Cheney has a gay daughter, always good to have some humiliating member of the family pull you into some reality! According to the polls and todays NY Times-even the ultra conservatives aren't hanging with Bushy on the Constitutional ammendment thing-let's kick this fucker to the curb!!!jlp and rp
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

Jennifer,

lol! yeah... the only bush you can trust is your own...

...unless you buzz it off like me.

and what the hell is up with war in iraq? i thought we won the god damn thing. someone please explain to me why the hell gas costs $2.50 a gallon in L.A. right now? i bet you that bastard is barreling it up and selling it to us himself.

whatever happened to the good old days where people use to try and assassinate presidents. man, times have changed...

gareth
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Gareth,
Your snappin is styin' and profilen'-cool-
the war in Irag was for Daddy! Bush sr. told junior-to go get him for Daddy and he did-that was the plan all along-and somehow convinced some people it had something to do with 911-Americans are just some dumb-ass motherfuckers at times, to swallow this horseshit! Open your eyes people and see the truth!!! Young men and women dieing so the old cronies can get richer!!!!!!!!!!!
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

Jennifer,

exactly. all these people complaining about the democratic candidates... gimme a effin break... you mean to tell me you would rather stick with the man who has destroyed our economy, destroyed our job market, and even destroyed american families in just four short years? my goodness...

retarded school children are more fit to run this country! at least they can say their own name...

the only good thing that has come from bush's term in office is the parodies, and political humor digging at him. but in no way makes up for his complete lack of competance.

message to all the kids... you too can be president. get coked up, and find yourself a rich dad. easier than good ol' american apple pie.

gareth
cbreez0101

Post by cbreez0101 »

Gareth,

as i like to say, if bush wins, i'm killing EVERYBODY. ]:o( ]:o( ]:o( ]:o( ]:o(
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

cbreez0101,
Ya breeze-since your mama's already in jail -who's gonna get u out? :lol:
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

Jennifer,
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA :lol:

wait... really? :D

gareth
austinredz29

Post by austinredz29 »

yeah the bush family is liek the mafia of the american politics lol theyve been in some form of office for a while now and they have bee ntrying to get their agenda pushed for fuckign forever. you know if you follow the pattern in history everey civilization dies out usualy because they had a good ruler adn then the village idiot eventualy coems into office and brings down the whole thing......scary
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

austinredz29,
Truer words were never said, my man! He is a dangerous and scary and evil motherfucker.jlp