Calling all you New Yorkers!!!

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Olly

Calling all you New Yorkers!!!

Post by Olly »

Guys and Gals. . .
Im over from sunny England from the 12th till the 20th of March in New York. Anybody fancy meeting up with this good for nothing Honkey on one of those nights and getting down to the Comedy Club or Dangerfields?!?

We might get a good group together - girls, boys, monkeys whatever! Beers, nibbles and a good laugh

Should be fun. . .

Olly
London
England
lets all laugh, lifes so much easier that way.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Calling all you New Yorkers!!!

Post by Jennifer »

Olly,
Oh bro-i feel terrible no one has offered to even meet you for a drink-if I were in the city-we would have a cocktail-but alas, I am here-we welcomeyou anyway to this country-jenny and richard!
Olly

Post by Olly »

Jennifer,

Thats OK J and R!! I did get one private message from SweetLuchia though. . .
I would love to meet you for cocktails sometime if at all possible (and there on me - although i bet yours and Richards bank balances are slightly bigger than mine!!)

Thanks
Olly

PS goy Knicks tickets for next Tuesday ! yey the Gardens!!
Im going to eat, drink, shout and scratch my nuts just like Homer Simpson - God bless America xxxx
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Olly,
That's fabu for you and glad SW responded-we all care!!Though these rooms in here can get pretty tough-i really think it's the orchid in the Humvee syndrome!jenny
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

Jennifer,

Thats sweet - ive noticed there are only a couple of New York members so far any how. . .
Im meeting a few lads that work at Microsoft that I met in Thailand last year - they dont know it yet but they are coming to Dangerfields with me! Looking forward to showing all you Americans just how much us Brits can drink on St Patricks day also!! anyone know a good Irish section of New York (or a bar) where I can hang out and sing rediculous Irish chants while spilling Guinness all over my self?!?
Yours
Olly
SweetLuchia

Post by SweetLuchia »

[Font size=3 face=v color=blue]Hey Olly why don't we got to The Comedy Cellar instead of Dangerfield's? You can see Collin Quinn and his crew from Tough Crowd there and if we go during the week, it's only $10 to get in. I went to your profile and I see that you're training for the "Iron Man" contest so I have to ask this question,,,Do you act like a fool when you drink? Cause if you're one of those let's get drunk and fight the bar type of drinkers, I'm the wrong chic to hang out with. I mean I'll throw down if I absolutely have to but I'm not one to start shit. Please don't get offended by that question Olly. I'm a single girl in a big city and I need to be prepared for anything. I'm sure you can appreciate where I'm coming.[/font] B-)
Luchia,

~As long as there's laughter, there's HOPE~
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

SweetLuchia,
Luchia - an Iron Man is a Triathlon (swimming, cycling and running) not some crazy fighting sport!!! dont worry about that, I dont turn into Lennox Lewis after a few pints my love. . . That sounds good to me "Comedy Celler" let me know when and where (cant do Tues 23rd im at the Knicks game other than that Im free Monday 22nd would be good)

perhaps we could sort out through PM

Cheers

Olly
London
Olly

Post by Olly »

Visitor,

above is me (olly) by the way, forgot to log in. . .
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Visitor,
In NYC on St Pat's day everyone is Irish and any bar is great! One on 57th street particulary Irish and great music-57th and i believe it's bewteen Lex and Park-somebody correct me if I am wrong! I'm so gald you two are hoooking up(I feel like a proud Irish mother) and I totally appreciate your paranoia Luchia -I used to lock myself inside on St. Pat's day when I lived in New York-and I'm Irish!!!jenny lee p
SweetLuchia

Post by SweetLuchia »

:lol: You're a trip Jenny! Thanks for the info about the Irish pub. Olly & I will have to check it out ;) I'm really looking forward to going to the Comedy Cellar too. During the week is when most of the comedians come in and work out new material, I LOVE being present during the "Birth" of a joke, it's such a COOL thing to see and for the comic who came up with the new bit, FORGETABOUTIT
Anytime I write something new and it WORKS, I have so much fun on that stage I have to change my panties afterwards B-)
Luchia,

~As long as there's laughter, there's HOPE~