happy birthday RP!!!

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

happy birthday RP!!!

Post by tamra »

we still love you, still miss you so don't forget us while you are getting your party on up there! shit save some champagne for us!!! don't have me drinking whacked ass kool-aid when I get there, or we gon' all be some fighting motherfuckers ;) ):)

(yeah, I know I'm a day late, but sometimes technology AIN'T all that, and I'm black!! how 'bout that?! :lol:)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Appaloosa

Re: happy birthday RP!!!

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
ditto to what you said.....
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

I can't believe I'm doing this, but booze is good food.

Happy Birthday, Richard. Of all the things I am sad about regarding your not being on this plane anymore (and there are many), the greatest one is that you never got to talk about Mr. Bush on stage. From that standpoint, George is quite possibly the luckiest man alive.

But I can never get too sad that you are gone. Why? Because you're not. And you will never be. You will be around long after Bush and Paris and Seacrest and the rest of the current moronic American culture is just a bad taste left in our collective mouths.

Whenever a king died in England, they would always say "The king is dead -- long live the king." That always referred to two people: the king that passed on and the new one that took his place. In your case, both kings are the same person.

In case I wasn't clear, I miss you. Happy Birthday!

And if any of this was stupid or too maudlin, as I said, booze is good food. It's just not brain food.

- a friend
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Visitor,

wow, wow, wow...that was a very, very nice post. had me feeling good inside reading it. :) and I usually get all warm and fuzzy from being evil, so damn! and another wow. ;)

Appaloosa,

:) and I was thinking, let's just hope we never have to go up against RP and Redd Foxx about who drank all the champagne. you know even the Big Kahuna and Jesus will stand by and say, "oh this WILL be funny, hang back", then we'll leave w/our tails between our legs but it's all good. :) :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

Happy Birthday Richard, and thank you for making me laugh uncontrollably and I know nowdays your making God piss his pants.