it's a girl...

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

it's a girl...

Post by Murphdogg »

I don't know if I ever told you all the story of me having a daughter..I found about her when she was 7 but her mom and I decided it was better she never found out about me being that her dad had custody of her. she found out about me about a year ago, her granny was mad at her dad and told her "fuck him he ain't your real dad anyways"..then she found me on myspace..and I finaly met her on xmas eve. I knew for sure at first site she was mine, she looked like me at 18 in drag. The older I get the more I appreciate blessings when they come along, cause the good lawd knows they don't come along too often..and we hit it off great. anyways I hope all you are having a great new year and keeping Mr P memory strong.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: it's a girl...

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

wow! she found you on myspace? 8-o DAMN I can't even find the fucking options on myspace, let alone somebody. so major snaps to her. :)

and that's pretty cool, and more important you now appreciate every moment with her because you'll be thinking about the moments without her, as in don't take for granted, yanno. ;)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
EddieHill

Re: it's a girl...

Post by EddieHill »

Murphdogg,That is so cool. I could only imagine having a daughter too and putting her in the cobra clutch just like my son and they both would try to kick me in the balls. Happy New Year. God Bless You and your Daughter.