happy April Fool's day

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

happy April Fool's day

Post by tamra »

you know I was thinking. tonight would be a perfect night to win the big lottery. that way if I actually win, everyone will think I'm joking and the $$ hounds won't come out of the wood-works. ;p
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bcddjjsc690

Re: happy April Fool's day

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tamra,

I was thinking , and maybe I should revisit my appreciation for Gene Wilders acting abilities and how they effect my views on life , .....
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

tamra,
hey i shoulda used this monumental post for April Fools joke... an thats not a bad idea about the lottery cause they say where im from if ya dont play ....ya cant win.... b.b ....i hate the guys that win 57 million dollars an then say oh im goin to work monday ..... 8-o ....hell just buy the place you work at then go in as the owner an fire the creeps that were bosses ya didnt like... b.b
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,

^ appaloosa
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Appaloosa,

yeah, I know I heard that quite a few times about going back to work. I think when the $$ comes in, then they'll rethink shit or go back to work with a whole different outlook. and I hope they don't work in customer service, I can hear it now:

"oh your computer doesn't work! oooh booo-hooo!! *phone slams down*" :lol:

bcddjjsc690,

LMFAO!! :lol: :lol: you ain't right! leave Wilder alone. he was in Blazing Saddles for christ's sake! ;p
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.