Richard in Edinburgh

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Visitor

Richard in Edinburgh

Post by Visitor »

Hi,

I've just discovered this site as a result of finding out that Richard is doing a show at this year's Edinburgh International Fringe festival.

It's excellent and a great merit to those who created it. Richard is well and truly one of the funniest men on God's earth and I can't wait to get tickets to go and see him.

Louise - nr. Edinburgh.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Richard in Edinburgh

Post by Jennifer »

Visitor,
Richard isn't doing a show! It's an award that is named after him!!!And he is doing the judging!
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

Jennifer,

How foolish do I feel??!!!

I had no idea - the fringe programme totally misleads you.... what I think it's doing is actually screening a recording of Richard live in concert?? Who knows?? I obviously don't!!

Foolish visitor now leaves the website forever to hide in a corner and cry! 8-o :( b.b
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Visitor,
They are screening and also naming an "ethnic award" after him; Richard is breaking ground again. Apparently, it's a sea of white over there so this will open it up!!!
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

astonamous,

Well, if he has to leave, he has to leave!!!
jane_haze

Post by jane_haze »

Jennifer,

Yeah, look at how this is written. http://www.edfringe.com/shows/detail.ph ... s&id=RICHE - Richard's Fringe Info Site.'

It is very misleading. You should beat some ass, Jen. But Richard will be there, just not performing. Am I understanding that right?

Jane
I don't know Karate. But I know Ka-Razy!
jane_haze

Post by jane_haze »

Hold up. I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean...please clarify and break it down once more. This time no words with two or more syllabels--I've been taking Jessica Simpson's English iz real e z to Noe course.

Jane
jane_haze

Post by jane_haze »

astonamous,

Ahh...that works. Thanks!
Jane
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

jane_haze,
Here is the thread -folks!