Martha Out of Jail

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bcddjjsc690

Martha Out of Jail

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

She's out....... and faster than Mike Tyson whupped Peter McNeely ,{I'm embarrassed I remember that tomato can's name}She's got million dollar deals signed , and while she suffers thru another 5 months grounded in her Westchester Mansion ..she 'll be knocking over her "rival" companies like dominoes and laughing all the way to her off shore bank. In the olden days politicians used to hold office first , then run amok, get caught , and pay their debt to society ,nEW agE poWeR teAM...Martha and Hillary in "08 And there's not a set o'nuts in New York that 'cans stop it!! :lol: :lol: ]:o) ;p
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
bcddjjsc690

Re: Martha Out of Jail

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

astonamous,I don't think he should be .. he should be burning like that little icon ......bottom ..far right..
his stealing was on a Nasa Budget type scale ....
B-) B-)
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

bcddjjsc690,

I want to see Martha violate her parole. Maybe a failed drop...
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

JTF,
Never shoulda been in... but i hope she violates also, like she walks outside with her dogs...oh hell... ]:o(
the_creatist

Post by the_creatist »

astonamous,
who is Ken Lay?
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

the_creatist, FYI ,,,Ken Lay was CEO of Enron ...a corporaton that stole more money than you have cells in your body
B-) :lol: :lol:
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

bcddjjsc690,
or brain! :lol: :lol: :lol:
the_creatist

Post by the_creatist »

astonamous,
okay I heard about the enron thing....but never knew who was involved....yeah they stole a lot of money....there will always be the ones who steal the money....wether they wear a suit or sneak around to steal it.....and you are right....I do not read the news too much..it is always the same...robbing, stealing, killings,....bad news......I am a writer.....I like comedy....an if someone can make things funny ..go for it....anyway I have cells?...in my body ?...an my brain?......wow....great.... :lol:
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Isn't it the biggest insult in the world to be female public figure ,and have a MAN Impersonate you on SNL?? David Spade led off SNL with a skit for Martha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ala John Goodman doing Linda Tripp.....fuckin' killer. :lol: :lol: :lol: ]:o)

And on the buisness end, She's probably designing a line of accessories to go with her new ankle bracelet.Lot's of
criminals in her tax bracket will love some new bling ,bling to choose from. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

bcddjjsc690, "But your Honor ..the bracelet is so gauwky...and I can't wear a skirt ....or nylons ....and I 'm getting a rash where it rubs against my poor wittle ankle.....
http://money.cnn.com/2005/04/11/news/ne ... topstories - crocodile tears...'