Hopefully there will be an encore of it later for those who missed it. It was good. Robin Williams Bio Movie (Mork & Mindy: Unauthorized Bio) Apr

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
SJD

Hopefully there will be an encore of it later for those who missed it. It was good. Robin Williams Bio Movie (Mork & Mindy: Unauthorized Bio) Apr

Post by SJD »

As I said before, I enjoy humor and stand-up is a big part of[Br] that. Robin Williams has always been up there in stand-up and being funny to me with Mr. Pryor when it comes to comedy.

I was just wanting to let you all know. He just sit there [Br]and he's funny. I love the guy, He is Funny As Hell! The film looks good and intersting, I'm gonna see it, it looks very interesting.

Got to go, PEACE OUT!!! :)

Here is some more information on the NBC site about the [Br]special. When you click the preview it'll play and there'll be more stuff on the side that you'll need to click and see; another version of the trailer, a movie clip where the actor playing Robin Willliams as he's auditioning for Mork, and two interviews with the [Br]actor playing Robin Williams, who does a pretty damn good job and not making it come off just as an limitation, and the actress playing Pam Dawber (Mindy), on the film.

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Mork_&_Mindy - Robin Williams
Behind the Camera: Mork & Mindy The Unauthorized Story'
[hr] This quote comes from a self description of one of the greatest wrestlers there is,[BR] Bret " The Hitman " Hart, and it very well is what Mr. Richard Pryor is to stand-up...

" The Best There Is...
The Best There Was...
and The Best There Ever Will Be!"
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: TONIGHT!!! 9/8pm Robin Williams Bio Movie (Mork & Mindy: Unauthorized Bio) April 4th 2005 on NBC

Post by bingolong »

SJD,
Yo that guy they had playing
Richard Pryor wasn't raw enough!!!But he did throw in a few "jacks" in there.......
but they did stay true to
what happened ;
Richard was like "forget television I'm going back to
stage were I can do what I want to do" or something like that...... :lol: ;)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
SJD

Re: TONIGHT!!! 9/8pm Robin Williams Bio Movie (Mork & Mindy: Unauthorized Bio) April 4th 2005 on NBC

Post by SJD »

bingolong and EVERYBODY,

You guys remeber check it out because it looks good. It' [Br]about to start. Hey, respond after you see it and give [Br]me how you thought the dude handled playing Robin. [Br]Wow it's starting now where I'm at now.

Taking off now so... ...PEACE OUT!!! 8-O
[hr] This quote comes from a self description of one of the greatest wrestlers there is,[BR] Bret " The Hitman " Hart, and it very well is what Mr. Richard Pryor is to stand-up...

" The Best There Is...
The Best There Was...
SJD

Post by SJD »

bingolong and Everybody,

I just watched the movie and it was great. He did do a great portrayal[Br] of Robin. It was funny and sad and I'll be looking forward for the release[Br] of the video. As for the guy who did Mr. Pryor he did good. Man it's[Br] sad that good people go before they really can begin. All right......PEACE OUT!!! :)

" The Best There Is...
The Best There Was...
SJD

Post by SJD »

bingolong and Everybody,

Usually they have repeats of NBC stuff on the USA Network. So keep a look out on the net for where they may have a repeat. PEACE OUT!!! :)

" The Best There Is...
The Best There Was...
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

SJD,
Did you notice the guy who played Richard Pryor in the movie?
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
SJD

Post by SJD »

bingolong,

Yeah of course I saw the guy who played
Mr. Pryor as I stated before he did good.

" The Best There Is...
The Best There Was...
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

SJD,
Man my fault I skipped over that post because I thought I had already read that post,I got a little confused...sorry.... :(

But I watched it mainly just to see how they handled that time in Robin Williams life and I am glad they acknowledged that...as amtter of fact they did a good job chronicling alot of things in his movie.
SJD

Post by SJD »

bingolong,

It's all right man. There's usually a reason why my post keeps showing up on top, usually because I didn't feel really got something across and had to change it so nobody misses out. So be sure when my post comes around kind of review it because I may have added a little something extra. And now something I wish I ended with in my last post or reply to not come off to proper or something...

... The dude who played Robin did justice and made me laugh and had you feel it was Robin and the guy playing Mr. Pryor did a good job... ... Jack.

Oh yeah, what about the guy they had for John Belushi. How he handled being John, and the time he and Robin spent. I thought he handled well and as soon as I heard somebody heckling Robin saying " Mork Sucks " and you just see this big burly gut stand and the spot light shining behind so it just leaves somewhat of a silhouette, and I was like, wow, this is bad (the good kind of bad), then it was a duel of The Samurai Humor of John and The Crazy Spontaneous Humor of Robin, that is a great moment. The film did stay true. And again it is sad knowing this can happen to great people before they begin.

...PEACE OUT!!! B-)

" The Best There Is...
The Best There Was...
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Hopefully there will be an encore of it later for those who missed it. It was good. Robin Williams Bio Movie (Mork & Mindy: Unauthorized Bio)

Post by bingolong »

[Font size=7 face=g color=Red]ENCORE TONIGHT @ 8:00 on NBC!!! At least Check the first ten minutes or so for a "cameo" by RICHARD PRYOR (or at least a guy paid to look like him!!!)[/font] ;)