Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Brilliant!!! Although, growing up in the trailer, that brings back harsh memories...
"Nobody ever said they wanted to grow up to be a critic." -RP
I miss these good topics from TMIC.
my friend Miriam sent this, her Doberman Bubba always slept with me on the couch when I was visiting...I miss that dog too.
To All Non-Pet Owners Who Visit & Like to Complain About Our Pets:
1. They live here. You don't.
2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture. That's why they call it 'fur'niture
3. I like my pets a lot better than I like most people.
4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.
Remember: Dogs and cats are better than kids because they:
1. Eat less
2. Don't ask for money all the time
3 Are easier to train
4. Normally come when called
5. Never ask to drive the car
6. Don't hang out with drug-using friends
7. Don't smoke or drink
8. Don't have to buy the latest fashions
9. Don't want to wear your clothes
10. Don't need a gazillion dollars for college, and..
11. If they get pregnant, you can sell their children.