Nipsey......say goodbye to another

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
sadie61

Nipsey......say goodbye to another

Post by sadie61 »

I just heard Nipsey Russell died. I remember watching him on lots of variety shows when I was a kid. Good Night Nipsey, we'll miss you!
Visitor

Re: Nipsey......say goodbye to another

Post by Visitor »

sadie61,
MOURNED: Actor Nipsey Russell, best known for his role in The Wiz, passing away Sunday in New York. He was 80. b.b
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

sadie61,
I only wish I knew he was living in New York. would have loved to have met him just to say thanks for always being a positive inspiration.

and amazing how icons from one generation barely get mentioned in the news. but if brittany spears sneezes in public, it's front page news. ]:o(
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

sadie61,

Damn... b.b
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

JTF,
Class Act, I'm too young to remember him on Car 54 Where are you ? But I do remember him as a regular star on every game show that showcased Big name stars ,$200.000 Pyramid, Match Game , Hollywood Squares, to name a few .His humor touched all kinds of people , He was ahead of his time .http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/04/arts/04russell.html - NIPSEY RUSSELL...R.I.P.'
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

bcddjjsc690,
I used to watch "Car 54" all the time on Nick at Nite but really remembered him from the WIZ and then Wildcats!!!
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

bingolong,

Abit before my time but much respect given ;)
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson