For all of the secret smiles when they were taken away

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
sidewalkgod

For all of the secret smiles when they were taken away

Post by sidewalkgod »

As I posted in the testiminaol, I had a stroke and was close to taking my own life, due to the embaressment of not having control and my looks. Yet when i saw or heard Richard, it made me laugh ( half laugh cause i was unable to move the left side of my face. looked like Tom Cruise in Vannila Sky. ) It reminded me of when I was a kid doing Richard bits for the kids and getting into trouble. I guess no child should imiatate something to make others laugh just as I had when I heard them. Go fucking figure. The more ass beatings I got, the more Richrd I did and did it with the notion of noone else knowing. My secret smile.
So thank you for all that you have done for me with your bits and words. Laughter is the best medicine and it brought from suicide to the healthy creative juggernaut that I am today! God bless you and Jenny for allowing me the means to tell Richard how much of an impact he has had on my life. Without this site I wouldn't have gotten the chance. You are both in my prayers.
With all of the giggles in my motherfucking heart.....
Chris
SweetLuchia

Re: For all of the secret smiles when they were taken away

Post by SweetLuchia »

sidewalkgod,

I was very TOUCHED by your post and I'm sure the Pryors will be too when they read it in the morning.

I think Mr. Pryor has saved more people from suicide than shrinks, Prozac and hotlines COMBINED!!!

[Font size=6 face=s color=yellow]You really ARE a SUPERHERO Mr. P[/font] :-x
Luchia,

~As long as there's laughter, there's HOPE~
sidewalkgod

Post by sidewalkgod »

SweetLuchia,
Thank you for the response. It is hard admitting some things but I feel he has the right to know what he did to me and for me. You are right, he is a super hero. And my love for Jenny for the ability to tell him how much he changed my lot in life.
My first post and response!
Thank you for noticing.....
Chris
SweetLuchia

Post by SweetLuchia »

sidewalkgod,

You are more than WELCOME!

This site is all about coming together out of LOVE for Mr. Pryor and HEALING in the process :)

[Font size=4 face=s color=yellow]Now don't be a stranger, KEEP coming back and get your daily dose of Pryor[/font] ;)
Luchia,

Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

sidewalkgod,
Just a great letter/post! I hope you will keep coming back-you must smile some more and keep smiling, even when you're crying!
Thank you-RIchard really loved this!! ):)
jenny and richard
sidewalkgod

Post by sidewalkgod »

Jennifer,
Thank you for the reply. Now you can't knock the fucking grin from my face! Manifest Destiny of smiles...ear to ear! I am happy that I was able to let Richard know how much he means to me and tell you how grateful I am giving me the way to. I admit I was tearing up a bit when you said he loved it, but they were tears of joy and laughter.
God bless you both....
Chris
SweetLuchia

Post by SweetLuchia »

sidewalkgod,

Hey honey so glad to see you came back to get your daily dose of Pryor ):)

I find I get quite, how shall I say *bitchy* if I go without [/i]The Man In Charge[/i] too long. One time when I was seeing this dude, I was in a FOWL mood and he looked at me and said "Goddamn it Luchia go listen to some Pryor and SNAP OUT OF IT!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I ended up needing to SNAP OUT OF HIM and his lyin, cheatin, DOG of an ass :X
Luchia,