Hi Jennifer...and Everyone.

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Mentagasm

Hi Jennifer...and Everyone.

Post by Mentagasm »

You know my black ass don't get in here often. But I try to check in hopefully soon i will have my computer back in my house and i can check in more. I was just thinkin bout you all and was wondering how everyone's new year was goin so far. Jennifer, have you decided when you are gonna drop your hit song? How are the animals holding up since Richard's Transition....? The sight looks wonderful. I like how Richard's voice is the first thing that greets you when you come to the site. I hope all is truly well with everyone and Jenny you totally ROCK! Keep doin what you do to keep RP's Legacy alive and bangin.

All Love!
):)
Peace,
and keep laughin its good for ya!
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Hi Jennifer...and Everyone.

Post by bingolong »

Mentagasm,
Hey Glad to hear from you!!So far the new year has been great on our end!! b.b ;)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me!