Minnesota Bridge...

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
JTF
XXX

Minnesota Bridge...

Post by JTF »

Something I wondered with the coverage of the bridge collapse... (Other than how it is still "Breaking News" more than a day later)

Late in the initial evening they had 7 confirmed dead.

One day later the number was down to 4.

I understand that the number will easily surpass the original total, but what happened to the three dead people? Was their condition upgraded? Did they find that three bodies found in the trunk of a Cadillac, bound with duct tape at the wrists and ankles with a bullet hole in the back of each skull, may not have actually had their death come about as the result of this tragedy?
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Minnesota Bridge...

Post by bingolong »

astonamous,
]:o) ;)

But that is just sad that happenned and very scary....
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

JTF,

the count was fucked up because Florida did the original count. 8-o

but I was trying to figure out that myself. I was thinking perhaps 1 body was that of Jimmy Hoffa and other 2 were guys Britany married last week and tried to hide 'em to avoid the drama.

but scary and sad situation all around. but why Minnesotans would think terrorism in there area was related to collaspe is baffling as well. but the media has sold that idea so well even people in Ass Backwards Junction Mississippi think terrorists are coming to get 'em.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tamra,
LMFAO@ florida did the original count.. b.b
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

JTF & Tamra
:lol:..."three bodies found in the trunk of a Cadillac" & "Florida"

drowning while being crushed by a bridge you just fell off of would definitely suck

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

JTF, The 3 dead that are nolonger counted were Mexicans that were not supposed to be on the brige because they were illegal aliens, so their deaths do not count because they do not belong in the US and the insurance companies do not want to pay their familys off. The 3 dead that are no longer counted, were risen again , 2 were false prophets in the book of Revalation and one is the Antichrist. The 3 dead that are no longer counted were Minn.DOC inmates that were scheduled to be executed at midnight were being transported at the time of the brige collapsed. Hell maybe the catfish ate them before they were pulled out of the water. Who knows? I am glad I was not on that bridge.
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

hellifiknow,

Looks like I picked the wrong day to jump off a bridge.
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

JTF,

Nah it would be a son of a bitch to jump off the bridge just to have the mother fucker land on you :lol:

All joking aside my uncle and aunt teach at a local collage if that Bridge would have came down an hour later than it did there could have been to open seats at next years famly reunion. No joke I just talked with my uncle yesterday he drove over that bridge twice daily boy are they some lucky people.
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

JTF,
don't jump off, drive off...it's a lot more fun than a roller coaster.

I did it in a military truck and driving off a bridge is kind of like a meteorite because they leave a layer of meteorite dust covering the entire planet when they hit, although our crash wasn't big enough to cause mass extinction of dinosaurs or anything sometime in the future scientists will discover a layer of shit covering the earth because thats what shot out of my ass just before impact. ;p

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP