why I hate mondays, the fuck me version

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

why I hate mondays, the fuck me version

Post by tamra »

soon to be available in a burning fireplace near you. this book/dvd is the prequel to Bring It On Tuesday.

:X okay first all the bullshit protests about Iran's Ahmadinejad coming to town - funny how there weren't protests when David Duke, Mr. KKK himself, was elected to congress yet he wants AND STILL WANTS to wipe blacks off the face of the earth. @.@

now tomorrow Bush will be in town which means lockdown depending upon where you are. you could be walking down the street and if his motorcade is heading your way, no one is literally allowed to move - suddenly baracades go up. ]:o(

you know what would be perfect, my period, or Aunt Flo coming to town! then I can truly have fun giving the evil, don't F with me look tomorrow. I hope the secret service doesn't take it personally and tosses a margarita my way.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Re: why I hate mondays, the fuck me version

Post by Murphdogg »

tamra, sounds like you got tooooooooooo much Turkey on yo' gravyyyyyyyy baby..

sorry I opened for a guy who used that as a catch phrase and can't get it out of my mind.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

Murphdogg,

Was he funny? Many comedians are funny. Even if we don't personally find their humor to be our cup of tea, somewhere out there there is likely someone whose funny bone is tickled by their brand of humor.

Turkey on yo' gravyyyyyyyy baby... I bet someone laughed at that.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

hey you guys, it's bring it on Tuesday (well for another minute my time), and right now I'm sitting next to Ahmadinejad. not a good idea to piss either of us off. :)

and I'm holding a Gimme A Reason Bert doll :lol: okay private joke if you caught this on SNL. I was rofl :lol: the Bert doll, in the tradition of Tickle Me Elmo, holds a switchblade. :lol:

8-o okay crickets huh? :(
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

JTF, you definetly got wayyyyyyy too much turkey on yo' gravy baby.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

Murphdogg,

I'm not exactly sure what that means, so I'll keep my comment politically correct.

You are a fine gentleman and I am proud to be able to communicate with you, or anyone else.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

JTF,
I have no idea what it means either, or why I keep saying it the last two days.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

JTF,

8-o is that you JTF?? omg, call somebody. they done switched JTF w/an imposter. the body snatchers did it. yet I thought the movie sucked
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

Visitor,

'Tis I!