Mitt Romney & Michigan? huh?

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Mitt Romney & Michigan? huh?

Post by tamra »

you know that song, Who Let The Dogs Out?

well Romney winning Michigan sounds more like Who Let The Meth Out? Puff Puff-Puff Puff-Puff

cuz sumtin wong! BIG TIME!

the ONLY way I'd vote for Romney is after I got hooked on meth and the only way out of rehab was to get the pipe Romney was holding in his hand - IN THE VOTING BOOTH!
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tamra

Re: Mitt Romney & Michigan? huh?

Post by tamra »

tamra,

and he won Nevada too gurllll. Meth is in the air...ooooh oh oh .... Meth is in the air - sorry John Paul Young, had to borrow your tune for a second.
---
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

tamra,
It is to late to turn back now, I humbley, humbley, humbley fallen for meth. Eric clapton should run , She`s alright, She`s alright Cocaine. I quess over time we all grew up to say no to drugs and fucked up politicians.
tamra

Post by tamra »

speaking of meth...
[font color=Blue]Liz Cheney to back Romney
Posted: 10:40 AM ET

(CNN) — Liz Cheney, Vice President Cheney's daughter, plans to endorse Mitt Romney for president, three Republican sources familiar with the discussions tell CNN.

One of the sources says she will also serve as a senior adviser on foreign policy.

Cheney was formerly an adviser to Fred Thompson, who ended his presidential bid last week.

– CNN Correspondent Dana Bash[/font]

METH, there it is...shaka-laka...shaka-laka...upside down and inside out, gonna show u what it's all about...METH...there it is...METH there it is...
---
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

EddieHill,
"say no to drugs"....Say what? Not in this life buster! ;p :lol:

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tamra

Post by tamra »

hellifiknow,

Alaska??? I can understand Romney winning Utah, but Alaska??? were polar bears and seals being offered fish or seals (to polar bears :lol: to cover up the scam)

wow, I guess Romney is Oops I Meth It Again, played with your pipe, got lost in the booth

:p

heeeey, wait nah! just say no, unless it's FREE!!!
---
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,

looks like it's Thank God and Greyhound he's gone :)

did you watch The Cobert Report this week and see Bob Dole talking about him? :lol:

tamra

Post by tamra »

EddieHill,

I was trying to rhyme something with Cocaine, but then realized coke was more logical than meth. :lol: so couldn't think of anything.

hellifiknow,

nooo, shoot! I missed Cobert!!! when I watch he has lame stuff, when I don't miss the good stuff.

but damn Romney's gone. hmmmm....he must be up to something like Trent Lott. maybe there's more $$ in something else, because he damn sure wasn't concerned about running the country. maybe he's got something cooking with illegal immigration since he so loved having them working around his "my jesus is better than your jesus" home. @.@

but dang, I had more songs to crank out if he stayed in. like "Ain't Too Proud for Meth...sweet voter...please don't leave me now..." :lol: and I hadn't even got to the country jams yet. ;p
---
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,
"my jesus is better than your jesus"...:lol: :lol: :lol:

If you would have watched the show with Bob Dole you would have seen lame stuff that night too! ]:o) ;p

Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

hellifiknow,
:lol: :lol: