great moments in hemp

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bcddjjsc690

Re: great moments in hemp

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

hellifiknow,

I can't see the weed but I can see some of the ashes
:)
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

:lol: yeah but how high would the ashes be?

hellifiknow,

I would probably have a small pile, about the size of a small amount of raked leaves. I was never a chronic smoker, I had shit to do :lol: I know some folks who chain smoke reefer, and for 20+ years, and I wonder how they get shit done, and they do, including work. 8-o

me, I just wanna sit/lay down, watch silly stuff on TV, eat or take 15,000 hours to get to the store or movies and back :lol: and home is best cuz it's real hard for me to NOT just laugh @ a stranger AND NOT say why directly to them. "you look like Marge Simpson." and they're a guy.

getting your ass kicked is a not so great moment :lol:

wait, ever have a bad outing w/crappy people you don't even know, and blame the person who gave you the weed & they weren't even around? :lol: why is that?
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,

:lol: ...getting your ass kicked is a great moment in tequila ;p

as the guy who usually gets blamed for giving somebody else weed i know exactly what your talking about....and us stoners had shit to do too, still do! :lol:
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,
when it's the end of the world wouldn't it be better to start cannibalizing people while they're fat and healthy instead of waiting till your desperate and everybody is all skin and bones?

send more cheetos ;p
tamra

Post by tamra »

hellifiknow,

:lol: depends on who the person is. in some cases, no thanks, I'm good, I'll pass :lol:
---
benderbroeth

Post by benderbroeth »

tamra,
as someone who has never smoked the weed...i dont know what to say :lol:
tamra

Post by tamra »

benderbroeth,

8-o wow. Never? I've yet to meet one of those over 18? Even our presidents have lit up, but one won't admit he inhaled.

Our new mission in life: get you a fat Doobie & some great cartoons to analyze, along with a 7/11 gift card. ;p
---
benderbroeth

Post by benderbroeth »

tamra,
right now i think i would most happy if we could just get me laid...lol :lol: :lol:
tamra

Post by tamra »

benderbroeth,

Trust me when I say this, weed is better. ;p I mean I'm not trying to influence you and I feel like a really bad after school special and I'm standing next to Pee Wee Herman and a bad priest... but seriously sex takes the least amount of time and causes the longest problems, sometimes 18 years of drama. :lol:

Damn, I wish I can remember person behind that quote (sex takes least amount of time...), because that person should be sainted!

But anywhooo.. a good joint lasts for a long time and the memories are priceless. People who hop skank weed to skank weed are like folks who hop bed to bed - no real satisfaction. But a good weed/dealer is a wife/husband, friend, confidant and more :lol: In fact, hold up a good joint while a couple is at the altar, and ask them to make a choice. I bet you, I just know it, 9 out of 10 will take the weed. :) The 10th mofo will take the marriage and come back a few years later pissed @ the mofos who took the joint, like "whyyyy didn't y'all tell me!!!" ]:o(

But since you trying to get laid, all that I just said went out the window huh? :lol: well call DIAL-A-HOE and you'll be alright. :) ;p just don't fly the hoe in like Spitzer. :lol:
---
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

benderbroeth,
no fair changing the topic from "great moments in hemp" to "great moments in not getting any pussy"...total buzz kill man :lol:

President Obama's grandma proves all conspiracy theorists are democrats. ;p