yes massa....

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: yes massa....

Post by tamra »

deepseas,

the thing is somebody had to be the house nigga in every family. someone had to do the cooking and babysitting inside and feed the info on when it's safe to escape to the field niggas making a run for it.

but I know a lot of dishes were served w/spit and all kinds of wild stuff back in those days :lol: massa thought he was getting special dishes, actually he was alright. :)

boy I tell you the strength our slave ancestors had to endure was amazing. I can see me dead day one just from the 3 month boat ride alone. even if it's not slavery, everything up to the 1950s/60s pretty much gave a glimpse into what happened during slavery as well. don't know how they endured as well, but I'm thankful for each and every infamous and nameless person who stood up to change things.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

tamra,

That was a good post and veru informative. Something I did not know. Thank you for taking the time to post that.
Where is the LOVE?
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

deepseas,

how can you forget when some people are still going through it some areas of the country.

what should be required of ANY future president, governor or mayor (which is similar to what John Edwards is doing now), go state to state, city-to-city and actually see what's happening.

the chief of police does this for his jurisdiction, why can't the mayors and other representatives do the same.

how can you lead people if you don't know what's going on w/them?
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.