what happened after the NOPD beating

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

what happened after the NOPD beating

Post by tamra »

is more shocking than the beating itself. 8-o
warning: this video is VERY DETAILED AND GRAPHIC

http://www.cnn.com/video/player/player. ... ermath.cnn
http://www.cnn.com/video/player/player. ... ermath.cnn - view video'

me personally I'd like to know if any of the officers lived in surrounding parishes and lied about their address to work w/the NOPD. it just seems so "out of this world" for the French Quarter after a man only asked a question.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
smjmcomic

Re: what happened after the NOPD beating

Post by smjmcomic »

Those pigs better get some major jail time and you know there gona get ass raped good and dry

Beating a 64 year old UNARMED man you can't get much lower than that.

Those clips made me sick while they were punching him if you look closly you can see his hands were being held behind his back.

Fucken savage
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
tamra

Post by tamra »

smjmcomic,
yeah you can clearly see he was trying to position himself for comfort. he's lying on the ground bleeding from his face handcuffed. and then the shocking part is instead of providing him with medical care, they're just wiping their hands clean and while kicking him in the back.

the guy stated he was only asking a question to one cop, another comes over, interrupts and stated something rude back to him. which Davis stated to him was not necessary. then comes the blows. 8-o

if they were so stressed out, they should have just stayed home. if convicted they won't be cops again, but will probably work in private security for some twisted person.
---
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

tamra,

Nobody's above the law not even pigs JAIL TIME is what they need and lots of it.

And when this is all over I hope that Man gets some ends for taken a beating like that.

Mike Tyson
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

smjmcomic,
Like Billy Jack sed before....."When cops break the law.....then there is no law...just a fight for survival" :lol: b.b
tamra

Post by tamra »

have yall seen the lawyers for the cops response? "the cops did everything properly". and Lisa Wiehl, fox legal analyst, kept trying to impose that more dirt will be exposed about a 64 year old retired teacher, as in he was drunk and out of control and has a drug problem. WTF??? Jeb Bush's kids ACTUALLY have drug and drinking problems. should we send them to New Orleans to get the same beat down since it's part of "rationalizing" per Lisa Wiehl?

the fact that they didn't get a drug/alcohol test and the fact that several witnesses have come forward doesn't help them, not to mention the man is CLEARLY not resisting but appears to be in shock like "what did I do to deserve this?". and how does the lawyer explain slamming an AP reporter onto a car? or hitting a non-resisting man in the back of his head repeatedly w/force, which is AGAINST any police procedure?

Wiehl and the cops lawyer, DeSalvo, are on that gooooood stuff! so good their dealer walks on streets paved of gold.
---
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

tamra,

Just give me 5 minutes with those Bush twins

I'll have em bleeding from place's the thought they could bleed from ]:o)

But I will tell you this. One them would end up knowing what her twin sister taste's like B-)

Mike Tyson
tamra

Post by tamra »

smjmcomic,
[Font size=4 face=s color=Red]TMI (too much info) FLAG ON THE POST! 55 yard penalty. loss of typing.[/font] :lol:

uuuh... just a little bit more info than I needed to know. great now I gotta go get something to get that thought out my head. let's hope I don't get beat down to or from. B-)

wouldn't that be something on CNN? "I was just out scoring some red wine and next thing I know somebody puts me in a chokehold and 3 other people jump in and try and turn me in different ways while pounding my face" but all FOX will report is "a drunk alcoholic beeotch was out of control...and now on to the weather...it's gonna be a great day folks, get your yachting outfits ready!!"
---