Richard's messages

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
jane_haze

Richard's messages

Post by jane_haze »

I hope there is not already a place to comment on a these things, but a couple of times I just wanted to add my two pence. And so...

I just have to add my ":lol:" and "LOL" for a couple of the last ones.

Melting the rings down and making a tooth. Damn! I'm sure there's a few jews that appreciate the thought.

And then, the one from today. Sending those punks off to Iraq for a messageboard...lol fuck the snaps page. I just want some more people to piss off Richard, so we can get some of this hardcore hilarity going on.

There should be an emoticon for "OOooooh" and "Damn!" in the "you just been told" way.

Jane.
I don't know Karate. But I know Ka-Razy!
NickFlanagan

Re: Richard's messages

Post by NickFlanagan »

jane_haze, yeah that shit was super-funny. I loved the Condeleeza Rice entry, Richard. 'is the bitch in love...'
Or that stuff about Bush looking like he hasn't gotten pussy since the last time he did a line!
:lol: You are still a classic dude.
dougdigitalpro

Post by dougdigitalpro »

NickFlanagan,
Yes he is. THE BEST!
An artist who
plans to change the game and free minds!
RINKYMOMMA

Post by RINKYMOMMA »

jane_haze,
Richard & Jenny both hit it on the head " there's a bush & a dick in the white house". I am actually shocked no one killed his ass. George bush sucks & Id vote for dog shit before Id vote for him. It would be great if we can reply to there diaries.

DOGSHIT IN 2004