62 and still Rolling

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
hellifiknow

Re: 62 and still Rolling

Post by hellifiknow »

bcddjjsc690,
he's either been listening to TMIC or reading Bingolongs posts. B-)

LONDON - Keith Richards has acknowledged consuming a raft of illegal substances in his time, but this may top them all. In comments published Tuesday, the 63-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist said he had snorted his father's ashes mixed with cocaine.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," Richards was quoted as saying by British music magazine NME.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared," he said. "... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

Richards' father, Bert, died in 2002, at 84.

Richards, one of rock's legendary wild men, told the magazine that his survival was the result of luck, and advised young musicians against trying to emulate him.

"I did it because that was the way I did it. Now people think it's a way of life," he was quoted as saying.

"I've no pretensions about immortality," he added. "I'm the same as everyone ... just kind of lucky.

"I was No. 1 on the `who's likely to die' list for 10 years. I mean, I was really disappointed when I fell off the list," Richards said.

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

hellifiknow,

Ya know the media had a slow day , and a story like this probably shocks a lot of people ,

But when I read it , I was like , so non- chalant , it was like okay what else happened today ......

It didn't faze/shock me in the least , I don't doubt for a minute that he did it ,an your right , maybe Bingolong deserves a mention in that story ,

Richards has GOT TO leave his body to science,
they will disect/ discover more shit than from that , than any probe sent to into space , or the depths of the oceans .

Deedee ..... get me CNN on the phone , pronto.
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

hellifiknow,

i thought April fools was over

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/155625 ... ones.jhtml - file this under : what the fuck "'
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

bcddjjsc690,
yep, like you I wasn't shocked either but I took it hook, line and sinker.

I'd like to snort Keith after he dies, you know thats got to be some good shit.

Tell Deedee she did a fine job digging up the truth.

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP