'There are no good men left.'

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
JTF
XXX

'There are no good men left.'

Post by JTF »

The next woman that says to me "There are no good men left" is gonna get her jaw broke.
JTF
XXX

Re: 'There are no good men left.'

Post by JTF »

astonamous,

Well, if I can't prove them wrong...

]:o)
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

JTF,
if you can't join them beat them.

:lol:
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

hellifiknow,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
str8nuff

Post by str8nuff »

JTF,

Are there any good women left????
I was chilling with Pryor "Live on the Sunstrip" last night and this is funny cause Pryor spoke 'bout how hard it is to have a good women, phuk up and then lament 4eva cause you can't find a true good women any easier than you can find stripper who is actually paying for her Phd. ]:o(
I'm a phat man trapped in a skinny man's body.
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

str8nuff,

Welcome aboard, South Africa!

Question: What the fuck are South African's thinking when they believe raping a virgin is the cure for AIDS?

Just wondering...
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

JTF,
:lol:

Correction - There are no good men or women left.
& that is that.

EVERYBODY has some level of bullshit with them. No one is perfect. In this day and age - most a far more phuked up than others. Life circumstances.

So BE AWARE snd BEWARE....because there is always some punk azz fool trying to make you feel like something is wrong with you - when in all actuality, something is wrong with their azz.

Like the homey Spike Lee says - People, ya'll need to wake up and check your clock.

Take a GOOD look in the mirror and what do you see? You might not be a good man/woman, afterall. But by whose standards????? Society's?

Sheeeiiiiittt, I know I am not perfect - so I am not looking for Mr. Perfect. But on the real, a nigaa needs to have his shit in order, if he wants to step to Big T. I may not be perfect, but my shit is in order (by the grace). That fact can not be disputed.

As far as punching the broad in the throat or jaw - I'd advise you not to do that. Might get arrested. But you can ask her "Beeyotch - who that hell do you think U R - the QUEEN of Sheba??? What? You like the prize catch of the whole freaking millenium???? Beeyotch-----pu-lease" :X
Where is the LOVE?
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

women broke the will of the last good man sometime around 1986 I think.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

JTF,
B-) there are still plenty of both good women and men left.

they're in prison. they weren't ruthless enough to get a cutthroat lawyer and are stuck in prison until lawd knows when.

or they're interning for fat bastard dick cheney and have to sit quietly and cuss his ass out under their breath to collect a paycheck to pay for their grandmother's medicare expenses that are cut daily.

they're in Iraq getting the shit end of jobs to collect a paycheck to pay for expenses for their family.

they're definitely out there. find the most humblest position in the world and you'll find them. ;)

now what they look like is another story. :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Murphdogg,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

& men, with their dirty "d" how "b" tendancies, broke the woman's will, sometime....oh.... in 2 B.C :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Where is the LOVE?