Latest from Rush Limbaugh

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
KMommy

Latest from Rush Limbaugh

Post by KMommy »

Was anyone else pissed off at that SOB Rush for his latest stupid comments concerning Michael J. Fox? To actually mimic the body movements that people with Parkinson Disease suffer from was so not necessary to covey his view. I have a few family members that have this disease . It is truly sad IMO for anyone to make fun of any disease. I would love to ask Rush if the reason he was so good at acting out the body movements is because they may be like ones he may have had when withdrawing from Oxy-cotin?
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Latest from Rush Limbaugh

Post by tamra »

KMommy,

what continues to baffle me is that lying fuck junkie SOB is taken seriously enough to be given airtime AND that mofos consult w/this prick for an opinion on serious topics as if to take anything he says as meaningful. Limfuck, Ann Coulter, Bill O'Reilly and quite a few others could seriously drop off face of earth and I wouldn't notice or even ask "what happened?" @.@

but lemme tell you how I really feel... :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

KMommy, He used many doctors to obtain drugs and should have been sent to prison for about ten years. For that jack off comment he just should get a good kick in the ass.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

EddieHill, I'd like to get two mins alone with that evil fuck. What does it say about him and his fans? They are evil pieces of shit. I've never done a mean spirrited joke about someone like him or Christopher Reeves and I hope I never will, but he doesnt' even have the excuse of being a comic. When will the general public see they are the bad guys pure and simple.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra

Post by tamra »

you know, if everyone simply referred to him as Hush Limfuck from now on, he may get a clue, or at least the idiot allowing him airtime.
---
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

tamra, You can call him Dush Dumbfuck Shitlicker Limbodomy. Even that is to good for him. I would like to see him on Walley George`s hot seat and watch Walley oust the fuck out of him. I don`t know if Walley is still on the air ,but that shit was funny.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

deepseas, if I do become a celeb from this shit, I'm going to have a hard time being that I'm going to instantly slap people like Rush like a bitch everytime I meet them.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra

Post by tamra »

deepseas,

:lol: @ Limpfuck. that is the perfect name for him.
---
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

deepseas, I'm already infamouse in norcal comedy circles for slapping another comic who on top of not being funny is a smidge of a racist. I don't condone my actions though, I'm supposed to do that stuff verbally. If I have any defense I did give him a half a hour to make restitution for disrespecting me or I was going to lay the smack down.
b.b
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

deepseas, I really don't feel too bad about it being that he's made excuses for what kramer did.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com