ALI RAP

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
hellifiknow

ALI RAP

Post by hellifiknow »

check this out

http://www.publicenemy.com/ - www.publicenemy.com'

they played the video during monday night football half time, I think it will air again saturday...last night it mentioned that this would be available on itunes today but this link is all I've found that mentions it...it's fkn awesome!.
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: ALI RAP

Post by bingolong »

hellifiknow,
P.E. one of the greatest musical acts ever!!!
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

bingolong,
You have the BOMB avatar, homey! B-)
Where is the LOVE?
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

bingolong,

ESPN is saying they will show the video after the Heisman award ceremony saturday, the lyrics are great alone but if you get the chance catch the video...it has Chuck D rapping with a large screen behind him showing clips of Ali throughout his life and career.

I'm so starved for boxing when it was a really a sport I'd repeat the Silverado commercial segment with Muhammed Ali over and over if I could.

This is a great tribute to a great man.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

hellifiknow,
Yeah boxing ain't the same at all!!! I don't know any contenders nowadays....

tis2flyyy,
Thanks!!!
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

bingolong,

Theres still some good boxers out there but most of them get lost in the pay per view shuffle...seeing Ali and Cosell made me miss the old days with wide world of sports.

you know us dinosaurs think it should be just like it was in the olden days. :lol:
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

hellifiknow,
Man I caught some of this while was out at a sports bar last night halfway drinking....could't hear it thought b/c they had some 80's Bon Jovi playing!!! :(

Stayed til about 4:00 ansd watched the last 30 minutes though...
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

bingolong,

Bon Jovi... b.b

Hopefully you can catch it in full but I didn't see the video like during the halftime show...on the discovery channel they are discussing the anatomy of a punch and some guy said in order to throw a knock out punch a person has to put his weight into it by pushing forward into the punch with his feet but Ali could knock someone out with his feet in any position, even walking backwards. B-)
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

hellifiknow,
yeah the good old days.....i remember when you asked who was the champeen of the world an everyone said Ali....now a days theres three or four different factions that all have a different champ.....WBA IBF so on an so on.....Iron Mike was ok but i dont think he could have beat Frazier...Foreman in his prime or not in his prime......... :lol: but now its all conjecture.....cept when you can argue the fact that Ali was the best then you can argue the fact...not like if you argue that a boxer was the best an you can clearly with facts produce he is not the best....Between Ali an Marciano i think that Marciano was the same kind of fighter that Frazier was but mighta had a slightly better punch...it would have been a tossup ....if it went too long then Ali would have the fight but if it ended early then maybe ...i said maybe Marciano might have the nod........it is arguable.........but to me Ali was the best....a black superman......who said to the other guy...im Aaallii...catch me if you can........that was the song about him when he fought Foreman in Zaire......look at my posts.....the number
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Appaloosa,
800posts!! b.b