can a heathen date a fundamentalist?

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

can a heathen date a fundamentalist?

Post by Murphdogg »

lately I've been talking with this fine ass mexican gal, she's beautiful as hell, honest as hell, calls my bs bs, and see's my good traits most folks don't see...But she's a fundamnetalist christian...Can a heathen and a fundamentalist possibly work as a match?
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
EddieHill

Re: can a heathen date a fundamentalist?

Post by EddieHill »

Murphdogg, Just work on her slow and act like you do not care about her too much and you are interested in God. 6 months later when you fuck her it will be so tight it will be like jacking off with a pair of vice grips and it will hurt you worse than it will hurt her. Try not to laugh to hard while your fucking her even if you have to bite a hole in your lip to keep from cracking up. Cheers!
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

it's working for Dick Cheney, so don't see why not. when you become Veep of the U.S. hook a sistah up in the East Wing :)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

Murphdogg,
this heathen has been married to a MFC (mexican fundamentalist christian) for over twenty, as long as she doesn't think sex is only for procreation it's great...well I'm guessing it must be great, how the fuck would I know because I didn't find that out until it was too late.

I know you and Murphdogg don't get along but he wrote a good post about relationships down in Pryor News and Info

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

Murphdogg, Its almost a month , Just wondering if you hit that fundamentalist coochie yet?
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

EddieHill,
LOL HELL no! I uhm invited her out to one of my shows and she hasn't contacted me since..daaaaamnit.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Murphdogg,
:lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

bingolong,
bad thing is she works with me, sits across from me..and ain't talkin to me..I wonder what joke I did that night that killed the romance?
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

Murphdogg, I am now into the married none pussy getting motherfuckers club. My wife has been put on a ventalator for a sleep disorder. I said to her that she only has tubes up her nose and she should be able to put my cock in her mouth if I walk around the other side of the bed by the machine. I cannot wake her up in the middle of the night anymore while she has the machine on. I need to start going to church and seek out a female fundementalist that is std free and has had her tubes tide, so I can break it off in every whole in her body. We must be on a mission to fuck these women. The Team!
]:o)
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

Murphdogg,

Maybe I'm going out on a limb here, but could it have been the bit about fucking the fundamentalist christian mexican that you work with?