can a heathen date a fundamentalist?

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Re: can a heathen date a fundamentalist?

Post by Murphdogg »

JTF, LOOOOOOL.. you may by god be right. Now I'm seeing a lil asian gal that likes to me bossed around. I'll probably lose her over the asian girl who can't drive and likes hot candle wax poured on her teets bit..
b.b
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
smjmcomic

Re: can a heathen date a fundamentalist?

Post by smjmcomic »

I have always been attracted to Latinas and yes cothiolisim is something I have had to stomach nothing like faith built on guilt.

I have been in many of argument over belifes I find its best just to let her have her thing 8 out of ten cases its fear of famliy rejection thats keeps them going to church.

I have been seeing a nice Mexican girl of shes a true sweety but she go's to mass twice a week mainly out of fear of famliy rejection like every other latina I have dated.
She doesnt push her views on me and thats why we work so well together but the day she trys to get me to mass is the day she's Shawnless

And she knows this.
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson