important public service announcement

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

important public service announcement

Post by tamra »

:lol: :lol: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=11302757 - Read A Book'

some of you may have seen this already, but the controversy over it is heating up, I guess. but the guy who made the video is black and just as concerned about a lot of "ignant" stuff spreading instead of dying down. :)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bcddjjsc690

Re: important public service announcement

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tamra,
cool , and I would add, pull up your pants ,pull up your pants , pull up your God dammnnned pants!!
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

:lol: oh gawd yes! what kind of fashion statement is that? 8-o from what I was told, pants worn low in prison means you already somebody's bitch. I can understand baggy jeans and maybe top part of underwear band showing. but I regularly see kids with the pants intentionally worn below their ass. I'm thinking why not just wear the draws since I can see all of them.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,

the message could easily be applied to most of todays youth regardless of race...and not just the youth but all the other "ignant" mfkrs out there.

another problem is thats one catchy freakin tune!

if I get my ass kicked because I'm standing in a checkout line and absent mindedly start singing "read a book &^%**$ read a mother fucking book" its going to be all your fault! ;p :lol:

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

hellifiknow,

:lol: actually I was singing it yesterday, it is catchy. :lol: R-E-A-D-A-B-O-OKAYYYYY :lol:

I fall out when I see the word book on the chick's ass - make sure a ignant mofo notices it :lol: