UCLA study

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

UCLA study

Post by tamra »

here ya go ;)

UCLA STUDY (very interesting and short)
A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle.

For example: If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a spear lodged in his forehead while he is on fire.

No further studies are expected.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
JTF
XXX

Re: UCLA study

Post by JTF »

tamra,

I wonder if it has anything to do with a study I heard about at the University of California which showed that men experienced satisfaction when receiving oral sex from women because it was the one time they didn't have to listen to them bitch, moan and yap about useless bullshit.

Further studies are encouraged and grant money has been approved at every university outside of Utah.
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

JTF,
toooo - shay bruddah !!
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

:lol: see, this is why we lie to yall so much ]:o)

JTF,

but that oral sex study was cancelled. the only sponsor/grantor, Kimberly Clarke (makers of tampons & maxi pads), released a statement "yeah you fucking wish!" then negotiations broke down. plus there were more men than women available for the study. damn, now we'll never know the outcome.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

tamra,

good
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

JTF,

:lol: :lol: