how do we bring back all the regulars to the board?

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

how do we bring back all the regulars to the board?

Post by Murphdogg »

They've all scattered with the wind. I see Jane Haze on a bay area board all the time I'll try and bring her back by god. What about the rest of the folks?
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Visitor

Re: how do we bring back all the regulars to the board?

Post by Visitor »

Murphdogg,

good question. but some folks *opinion alert only* may have felt the same way about a member personally contacting each person that posted. and they were "up to no good reasons" - divide and conquer, and I saw some of the results immediately. maybe the drama behind it made some folks say "you know what..." and step aside.

it is a message board and site with lots of RP goodies to get or use, but other nonsense got in the way.

maybe group therapy perhaps? let it out. or a big ass joint-pow-wow session :)
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

meant some people just want to post w/out all the soap opera surrounding being contacted personally for nonsense.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

Visitor, is it possible for you to be more vauge?
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

Murphdogg,

I've gotten a couple of updates about our little Jane girl. I know where she is and what she's up to... ;p

She'll come on here when she needs some love!

As for the rest...there probably just isn't enough drama on here. I mean, some people just need a lot of drama to make it worth their while.

I guess we could start some nasty assed rumors about Trudy, but from what I hear she is just lounging by the pool with a drink in one hand and her cell phone in the other. I think I even heard she has trained her husband to do the housework and grocery shopping.

Let's have a meet-up! Anybody willing to meet in Los Angeles at Trudy's on Halloween? Now that would be some scary shit! 8-O :lol:
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

Murphdogg,

Reanimate Richard Pryor?
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

Visitor, I planned on getting down to la this year but ran out of vacation days!!!!! I'm saving them next year and am going to hold off from doing the week long roadies to bfe places like Oregon to get on down there and get my name in the LA comedy loop. I need to luck into a tv credit, and my 10 mins is finally strong enough for something like premium blend for sure. I definetly have to meet Trudy, Tamera, and Jeffiner, I have some bowing down to do or my avator is just hot air.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

Visitor,
I was even contacted by a person who later removed all her posts, for some Pyramid bullshit! It pissed me off.
She ultimately left because she didn't like what I said about Eddie Murphy! :lol:
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

Jennifer,
she doesn't like it when you call it a pyramid scheme. you have to call it a Hexogon of succsess.. b.b
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Murphdogg,
LOL the hexagon was classic on "Bustin Loose" !!!
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me!