Shaq calls out Kobe..

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Shaq calls out Kobe..

Post by tamra »

Anditsdeeptoo,

oh I'm putting that on YouTube in a sit down chat with Perez (how da fuck did you become famous) Hilton, and a pic of you selecting your fav Shaq songs for repeat on your IPod! :lol:

Murphdogg,

yup Shaq was bugging for any kind of diss against Kareem. Kareem was even high off the pot, & STILL played better than Shaq. Shaq is just a big ass bus in your way. you see over 300lbs coming @ ya, you gonna get the hell out the way, while saying "they don't pay me enough for this shit". whereas Kareem said "they paying me how much? here's a sky hook for your ass. and I'll block shots too."

what signature shit has Shaq created? breaking a back board w/his over 300lbs Kobe-tasting ass? now Spuds McKenzie breaking a backboard - that's skill. but Shaq? that's like law of gravity! even the backboard said "fuck it, they don't pay me enough for this shit, I'm out!"
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

kobe, how does my ass taste?
b.b
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

Murphdogg,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm guessing a hickory flavor...

Post by walrusjk »

Anditsdeeptoo,
Oh man I really like you but please don't tell me you are a connoisseur and do the the wine taster swish and spit thing. Just kidding pal...
Shaq is ok I bet. Lets face it he never did foot work to get position in the paint. Plowed his way for any place he wanted to be but is a freak of nature who could have been a worse guy. He seems well liked by the other players in the league, isn't a genius, seems to like kids, works pretty hard and un-like any of us,cough, was a bit drunk and said something a bit hurtful and frankly disgusting (I will never eat another Swedish meatball). I've never regretted anything I did or said when I was loaded, cough. I cringe more during his post game press conferences when everybody knows he's dead sober, trying to be clever and totally blows it but finds it funny even after he has time to think about it and to this day! That's embarrassing and that's when the NBA needs to fine him...
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

walrusjk,

Nah bro, I'm even worse, I'm a Smirnoff Ice drinker ;p

Personally, I love Shaq, it's nice to see guys with a personality in professional sports and one who does great things in the community also, like he does.

He just seems like squandered greatness. Not that 4 rings isn't great, but had he really committed to refining his skills and committed to getting in shape he would have ended up the greatest player in history.

Post by walrusjk »

Anditsdeeptoo,
We're on the same page. He's obviously a good guy and if I was a huge fan of his I might be dissapointed with, you know, doing movies and music during the summers, not developing a shot when he got put on the line to the point where there was a term that every one in the world knew but man it has to be maybe a monumental or unreasonable task to keep that much bulk in shape and enjoy your life especially when you had the dough in your pocket the second you hit the NBA. Shaq's great, took every hit in a well mannered way and will always be considered one of the best. Chamberlain and Shaq in their prime? (make'em by ones to ten) would have smoked him along with anyone else but a close game with Walton. Over-all? If you wanted to pick the first guy trying to put together the best team of all time? Birdy or Russell (Guess who my team is?). Shaq should consider how a guy who tossed his salad was able to run him out of town..
robfharris

Post by robfharris »

Anditsdeeptoo,
Wow ACTUAL basketball talk... I'm IN!!!
By the way Bacardi Mojito, DON'T JUDGE ME FUCKERS!!

If I'm picking for my all time team, I'm going with Magic Johnson. When your rookie point guard walks into the locker room before Game 7 of the NBA Finals and says "I'm playing Center tonight, don't worry Kareem... I got this" THAT IS A WINNER!!

As for Shaq having four rings, that's why I don't like Kobe. He threw away a dynasty to say "I could do this by myself." Michael Jordan would have given anything to have a legit center with him, instead of three seven-footers that had 18 fouls to use on the other teams big man.

Bingo:
Still have my Shaq CD's. I can't apologize for it either, the bassline from "Skills (I know I got)" is SICK!! Matter of fact I'm about to listen to it now and sip on a mojito, which I think is the actual flavor of Shaq's ass. But Kobe's not telling, that smug bastard.
Now that Johnnie's gone, I guess I should start being nice to the cops.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

robfharris,
Yeah that was surprisingly dopeback then.....he had great guest shots on his albums too.. 8-o :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

robfharris,

LMAO!!!

Bingo,

He had Ill Al Skratch on a record, that made me a fan!

Post by walrusjk »

robfharris, I think Magic would be a great choice. By the way I think it was game six but his numbers were something like 42 points, 16 rebounds and 12 assists! I'm just guessing but I'd be surprised if I'm very far off. Hey I'm duty bound to hate all Lakers being a Boston fan but just can't help loving Magic. He did that in his rookie season but was on a great team. Birdy by the way won rookie of the year and turned a bad team into a contender and won it the next year. Jordan never made it past the 1st round in the playoffs for 5 of his first 5 years. Again I'm just going by memory so check me if I'm wrong. I've always said Jordan had to wait for Boston, Detroit and the Lakers to get old before he was gonna get anything..