How you spent your summer vacation..

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
hellifiknow

How you spent your summer vacation..

Post by hellifiknow »

At first I was going to put this in JTFs topic about farts gone wrong but more happened than just my wifes emergency dash for a large rock beside Elephant Butte Lake, which undoubtedly will be known as Elephant Butt Lake from now on because of the people who unexpectadly paddled into the canyon in a kayak and caught her "posing" behind the rock. 8-o :lol:

During all that we watched a storm build up across the mountain range next to the lake but didn't worry because it couldn't get through. It was beautiful though and giant fingers of lightning looked like skeletal hands trying to claw their way over the mountain, then it did. The storm must have found a crack it could squeeze through and burst over the top and down a valley right toward us. It looked like a giant water fall that had been dry for thousands of years then suddenly got lots of water, huge clouds of dust came rolling down the valley followed by a wall of water and the thunder and lightning chased us across the lake. The sheriff boat kept circling us like we should go faster but I wasn't going to stop long enough to explain to him that I could run across the water faster with the boat on my back than the boat itself could go. ;p
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
EddieHill

Re: How you spent your summer vacation..

Post by EddieHill »

hellifiknow,
I spent my vacation swimming with the sharks in the Gulf of Mexico. I asked my wife and son to go swimming with me around midnight and they did not want to go. So I swam by myself and it was a blast. I did not have to worry about putting on sunscreen. My friend told me the next day that the sharks start eating around 7 pm and that I should not swim at night. I had to do something because I was trapped in the car with my wife for 15 hours each way.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

EddieHill,
Make her ride in the back of the truck, it's quieter and gives you something to aim at when your throwing your empty beer bottles out.

What part of the Gulf did you go to? Swimming there scares me, sharks, sting rays, hard heads, black lagoon monsters. And NEVER pass out on the beach, crabs love to rip pieces of flesh off of unsuspecting victims at night...and another reason why sex on the beach is safer during the day, fuck the tourists, gives em something to look at.
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

hellifiknow,
We went to Seagrove Beach between Panama City and Destin. It was like a beach ghost town and all I did is live somewhere else for a week it was not realy a vacation.I guess you can drink the beer for me I am still sober as of June 2007. As fat as I am I should not fuck on the beach at all someone would film it and show it on the Discovery channel as Rhino Two.