1 Year & 4 Days...

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
dougdigitalpro

1 Year & 4 Days...

Post by dougdigitalpro »

Well, I haven't been around in a while as I've been in the thick of it with my film project, "7 Years & Six Months" (hence the thread title) but I haven't forgotten about y'all and my anniversary at this site having just passed, I just wanted to give thanks to the Pryor's for giving me so much positive vibe this past year and connecting me with so many cool ass people, most importantly, my main man and fellow Jedi Knight bingolong.;) I can't get around here as much as I used to, but you guys are in my thoughts and will always be a place I can come and trip and hangout in the arena with two of my heroes (Yes, Jen you are now a hero to me, or is it heroine lol) It's been bumpy for me this past year and RP.com alleviated a lot of the stress & pressure I was under and I just want to say to my regulars (bingo, Trudy, JTF, jane haze etc.) it has been nothing but love here and I got nuthin but love for you guys. ):)

Sincerely, dougdigitalpro :)

P.S. - I just want to know how tha fuck you guys are already up to almost 3000 posts. How can y'all type that fast??? lol
bingo, I'm still close. I'll be passing your 3 million post mark REAL soon! :lol: ;)
An artist who
plans to change the game and free minds!
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: 1 Year & 4 Days...

Post by bingolong »

dougdigitalpro,
WORD!!!But I don't know how you are going to reach your post goal ,at the rate you are going you will reach 3 million post in about 4560 YEARS!!!! 8-o 8-o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Congrats man,& keep keepin it real (or in jedi terms "may the force be with you"!!!!!! ;)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

astonamous,
There is know way of outgrowing it!!!Even if you claim to who is not going to be the least bit curious about how Darth Vader came to be!!!! B-) Okay maybe I need to take this back to the Star Wars thread....... :(
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
dougdigitalpro

Post by dougdigitalpro »

astonamous,
things are moving along with the movie. Gathering material for the DVD which will be out at the end of summer. I just sent it off to another festival. I'm not gonna jinx it by naming it but it's pretty big and if I get in there, it's on and poppin! (fingers crossed) Walt came through and contributed the music for the soundtrack for which it is so fuckin good it's scary!lol
So it's going along and yes, Star Wars manages to touch everyone! :lol: That's great that he's so into it like that. Star Wars will keep you busy and keep you out of trouble so be happy for him.
An artist who
plans to change the game and free minds!
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

dougdigitalpro,
DAMN SKIPPY!!! ;) B-) ;p :lol: