AFLATOXIN...KILLING DOGS!

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
koda

AFLATOXIN...KILLING DOGS!

Post by koda »

AFTER READING OF ALL THE DOG DEATHS ASSOCIATED WITH AFLATOXIN, INGESTED BY EATING FOOD THAT CONTAINS THIS DEADLY SPORE, I STARTED DOING SOME RESEARCH AND RAN ACROSS THIS SITE REGARDING DOG FOODS AND IT'S INGREDIENTS....
IT IS PISSING ME OFF TO THE MAX TO KNOW HOW MUCH SHIT ANIMALS ARE FED, ALL UNDER THE GUISE OF HEALTHY....BRAND NAMES FULL OF SHIT AND UNFIT FOR ANYONE TO CONSUME!
I WATCHED A SHOW ON T.V. ONE DAY ABOUT RENDERING PLANTS THAT WOULD MAKE YOUR BLOOD BOIL....ANIMALS THAT WEREN'T EVEN DEAD YET,SCREAMING AND CRYING, THROWN INTO A PILE OF DECOMPOSING ANIMALS BEING SENT TO THE RENDERING PLANT,MUCH OF WHICH GOES INTO THE MIX THAT EVENTUALLY BECOMES PUPPY CHOWS AND KITTY SNAX! IT MAKES ME WANT TO STORM THE FUCKING PLACES AND MOW DOWN ALL THE ASSHOLES BRINGING ABOUT NOT ONLY HORRENDOUS ANIMAL SUFFERING AND UNSPEAKABLE CRUELTY BUT FOR THEIR PARTICIPATION IN CONTRIBUTING TO ALL OUR BELOVED FUR KID'S ILLNESSES AND POOR HEALTH.THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME BY ANY MEANS THAT ANIMALS HAVE DIED AS A RESULT OF AFLATOXIN AND OTHER SHIT IN THEIR FOODS....BUT I HOPE IT WILL BE PROSECUTED AND THAT MUCH MORE STRINGEST METHODS OF PURITY AND TESTING ARE PUT INTO PLACE....I SUGGEST THESE ASSHOLES DINE ON THEIR PRODUCT DAILY.
IN THE MEANTIME, MY HEART GOES OUT TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED AND DIED AND I WILL KEEP THEM IN MY PRAYERS.
http://www.shalako.com/dogfood.htm
Those who laugh...LIVE!
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: AFLATOXIN...KILLING DOGS!

Post by tamra »

koda,

this is so sad. esp. since pets give you nothing but love in return. :(
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

tamra,

Yes, that is real sad. I am going to start feeding my cat chicken and fish I get from the farmer's marker. because, if something happened to my Pootie, I would lay down and die....or I would take revenge, them lay doen and die.

I love my sweet Pootie.
Where is the LOVE?
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

tis2flyyy,

I know I read that and looked over at Missy asleep on her back relaxed as can be after chowing down on a meal. I don't know what I'd do. :( I hugged her and she gave me that "are you on crack?-back up jack!" look.

but even her mob connections can't improve how companies quality check pet foods. but maybe she can knock off a few managers so they know she means business. well don't say nuffin in case somebody come up missing.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

tamra,
:lol:
I won't say nuttin!

But for real, somebody needs to do something about this. I wonder, what can we do?

& Your baby gives you that look too?!...when Pootie gives me that look, i call him, Moody Pootie!
Where is the LOVE?