another big company bites the dust

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

another big company bites the dust

Post by tamra »

ok so almost all the major airlines are in bankruptcy, almost the entire city of New Orleans is gone from being cheap about levee funding, the World Trade Center is gone, and now U.S. auto companies w/strong unions (meaning the heart of america) are dropping like flies.

anyone wanna stop the bleeding, anytime now....*tapping fingas*

http://money.cnn.com/2006/01/23/news/co ... /index.htm - Ford announces 30,000 job cuts'

another sign that it's time to care of our own first. you can't buy a car if the gas costs an arm and a leg AND you have no job to keep paying for it.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tamra

Re: another big company bites the dust

Post by tamra »

deepseas,

uuh more like working together. :( it was a slim win for the new conservative leaders in Canada. but it was announced recently the new Canadian conservative prime minister will be working ACTIVELY w/the United States.

and all those Iraq dodgers better have plan B because they too may get shipped off to fight in Iraq on behalf of Canada.

but there may be a mass uprising in Canada from the election results and proposed changes.
---
tamra

Re: another big company bites the dust

Post by tamra »

deepseas,

ok check this out

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/11040888/ - Bush administration offers no bailout for U.S. companies'

actually no bailout would be required if more time and effort was spent on this country instead of another country for the past 5 years.
---