oil shortage now predicted

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

oil shortage now predicted

Post by tamra »

ok so you were probably laughing at the thought of jacking an Amish's horse and buggy. well laugh no more b.b

http://money.cnn.com/2006/01/27/news/in ... tm?cnn=yes - It's Getting Hot In Here...with or w/out clothes!'

but the good news @.@ is the oil execs will still make millions in bonuses!
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tis2flyyy

Re: oil shortage now predicted

Post by tis2flyyy »

tamra,

This is MORE real than we think.....it is really happening.
Gas station on La Brea and Centinel ran out of gas last week - NO GAS....and the pumps stayed closed for like three days. I was wondering, where is their gas delivery at?

I mean, have you ever heard of a gas station running out of gas? A car maybe, but not the whole darngas station.

& you are right about the execs....damn shame. Well, it is good I did not throw out my bicycle. And a hybrid car is purchase sounds real good right about now.
Where is the LOVE?
tamra

Post by tamra »

deepseas,

yup oil again is the new cotton for america. except one problem? who will the gas continue to be sold to? the millions of americans out of work and homes, as well as the soon to be americans about to be out of work?

or the many people crossing the borders to get here?

it's like hoarding snow in the middle of winter. at some point it's not going to be needed.
---
tamra

Post by tamra »

deepseas,

that's crazy how she could be so unprepared. Katrina should have made everyone start a disaster plan for long term survival. :(
---