conservative christian right wing boycotting Citgo

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

conservative christian right wing boycotting Citgo

Post by tamra »

against Chavez and Venezuela because of appearances by Harry Belafonte and Cindy Sheehan on a show hosted by Chavez.

now the person who sent me the email must be on the good crack and was just grasping for names to forward it to. but it's shutting down at my door, and being reversed and forwarded to others w/the following message.

the same things people are dying for in Iraq are now being suppressed by persons who claim to love God and the constitution (which I have to remind supports free speech, privacy, etc.)

the boycott Citgo email is biased and one-sided and doesn't provide any facts, just opinions. but that shouldn't be a surprise. @.@

the extremely funny part is the person who sent the email has a husband who is in prison for murdering several people for greed and now wants fame for those murders, while serving right along David "Son of Sam" Berkowitz who is actually a CHRISTIAN and is quietly serving out his sentence w/out seeking self-glorification. when I met Berkowitz by chance in visiting room, I was surprised that everything about him was humble. I was expecting a hideous creature w/horns. when I met the woman's husband, everything about him represented vanity and I could almost see horns.

the ironies of christianity never cease to amaze me.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.