federal air marshalls busted smuggling drugs

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

federal air marshalls busted smuggling drugs

Post by tamra »

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/02/13/marsh ... index.html - CNN Story'

8-o I don't know what to say about this. but lemme see if I understand this: persons hired and SCREENED were able to conduct this type of illegal business on the same planes they're assigned to protect.

I guess wherever we place security, all we have to do is offer the right person in the group large amounts of cash and it's on. and say the plane is hijacked. which is he going to guard first: the drugs or the passengers?
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Anditsdeeptoo

Re: federal air marshalls busted smuggling drugs

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

tamra,

All I want to know is whether or not it was my supplier!
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Anditsdeeptoo,

it depends, you know it wouldn't be weed. this would be big business drugs (coke, heroin) in which case, somebody's getting whacked :lol:

pot heads will be alright. grandma up the block is now selling weed to offset her medical benefits. ;p

but do you remember that plane that crashed w/millions of dollars worth of cocaine? no one claimed it obviously. but I have to wonder about pilots, esp. for private planes. you know somebody got killed over that.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
yeah i may be a jerk but that is why i never wanted to be in charge of anything.......so i dont be posing as great an then stabbing meople in the back cause everyones got their price yanno....where is the story on that one?