Life is fucked up !

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Life is fucked up !

Post by tamra »

hellifiknow,

yeah but I have to wait for him to get done w/Jennifer's chores, and then he's always trying to sneak off for comedy gigs. so I'm complaining now :lol: don't make me break out my portable guilotine (however that medieval shit is spelled :lol:)

siggers,

I applaud you for sticking with it. I caught my "I love you Tamra, u bet not be w/anyone else" man CHEATING. he was starting up a new relationship w/a big booty hoochie, and promising her things. why yall do that? then when caught feel bad but don't change. don't know what I'm gonna do, he's bending over backwards to show me he cares, but trust is gone, kaput, finito, Iraq'd out!

he says the girl is lying, but he gave her both his home and cell numbers and was talking to her daily. however, being the black woman detective I am, I wanted the evidence so I could corner his ass w/a confession. he told me to ask her to describe any outfit he ever wore, she suddenly disappeared and never answered that question. and swears up and down he lubs me. @.@

I still say where there's smoke there's fire. so now he's on probation. as soon as Bruce Willis calls, he's OUTTA here! ;-p

I am beginning to believe one woman is never enough for a man. name ONE man in the bible who has had one woman, and DON'T say Joseph. I'm beginning to think God was big pimping. and we women had better jump on the "share your man" wagon, or bounce off the planet. 8-o
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tamra,
LFMAOOOOOOOO.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

Jennifer,
by the hind teet of issus!!!!! That quote just hit me hard. Damn that is true. I was moved by a oprah quote, that doesn't make me gay does it? oh hell never ask that question on here I can already see JTF's next post.. b.b
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
siggers

Post by siggers »

tamra,

Now that is sum funny shit, now this nigga is crazy lol.

But me I am trusting, I trust people way too easily, I don’t know why or how to stop. Allot of friends, family, and such betrayed me, stab me not even in the back turn around and stabbed me in the heart. I forgave them, don't mean I forget, I just forgive if Jesus can get his beat, stabbed, crucified, whipped, died, and still had the balls to come back three days later, I know I can take all this. I mean come on if I was in Jesus position one punch I would have fainted like a little bitch, and I surely as hell wouldn’t have came back to this mutha. I would have been I heaven chilling on a cloud, playing a harp
tamra

Post by tamra »

siggers,

hey, ;p I had to give a little credit to Chris Rock from the Bring The Pain concert. what he said about relationships prompted my phone to blow up with comments like "girl, that's us! see what niggas put us through" :lol: like we wimmens didn't throw our hats into the crazy pool too ;p

I don't know about that forgiveness stuff because once either side messes up, aren't you always in "lemme see what this mofo done did today" zone? you become a crime scene investigator REAL QUICK! if I truly forgave, would let it go. :) but can't until he truly suffers ]:o) :lol:
---
tamra

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

:lol: y u laffing? *sharpening blade on my ACME guilotine* ]:o)

:lol:
---
siggers

Post by siggers »

tamra,

ur evil lol
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tamra, what I meant to had said was I'm done ironing you and Jennifers socks
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

siggers, I never give advice, cause it's like pissing in the wind, but what the hell I will anyways, with you being 19, if you really think you have a aptitude for comedy, and you have the gift, give your heart and passion to comedy and just give your cac to the ladies for now. Comedy takes a few years to master, and with you being 19 if you stick to it, grind it out you could be big time by your late 20's or sooner! I wish I'd of started out in the game when I was a teen!
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

*checking your work thoroughly* 8-o umm y didn't u sort them by fabric and try and guess which day I'd wear which pair? OMG this is getting sloppy.

*setting up my ACME guilotine*

siggers,

I'm evil? andddd???? ;p but I am working on that at an Angel's workshop. Frederick's of Hollywood's angels of course. F Victoria's Secret! but spring break is coming up, so I may have wasted my $$.
---