Life is fucked up !

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
siggers

Life is fucked up !

Post by siggers »

Me and my girlfriend, of eleven months, broke up AGAIN! And I think this time it’s for good. Why let me see because she asked a boy that likes her can she sit on his lap, now the fact that she asked him I am not mad at. The fact is that, she moved away miles and she wanted to stay in this relationship. We went threw allot mostly her bullshit and I forgave her. And I asked her I said stop sitting at the fucking lunch table, with SIX dudes that like her, she said no because most of her girlfriends are at that table.

Then comes out she tells me that she likes the boys attention, witch pissed me off badly. I put my foot down and said hey u tell them dudes you got a boyfriend. she dint want to because she doesn’t want her mom finding out, but I tell her to fucking do it, she yells at me no I am not, and I say u got til Friday or we over. she does it, and in the time limit but then comes to me and tells me, she ASKED ONE OF THE MAIN DUDES THAT LIKES HER CAN I SIT ON YOUR LAP. It got me outraged I mean she did low down stuff but damn.

I know I don’t look like denzel Washington, but after u blow denzel wouldn’t it be nice to come home to a nice respectful dude. That is nice, respectful, romantic, sweet, a good hugger, loyal, trustworthy, a good counselor, will do anything for you, a good listener.
I mean is that not enough, I haven’t hurt her but, she lies she have cheated in the beginning, witch I don’t really care much about, because it was very early on and I did too, but we had a understanding that we will both be loyal talk things out before anything get too bad and then this.

She have said and done so much shit and I am asking you guys, am I right for telling her it’s over.

Ps. She have allot of problems in her life, and stuff going on in her head.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Re: Life is fucked up !

Post by Murphdogg »

siggers, all women are going to HELL TO HELL TO HELL. sorry I just had a break up to, i'm not qualified to give advice about them. All I know if I wouldn't be in the mess if I'd of listend to Bel Biv Divo's advice and "NEVER TRUST A BIG BUTT AND A SMILE".
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
siggers

Post by siggers »

Murphdogg,

AGREED, they have the Grinch stole Christmas for Christmas, imma come out with my own cartoon movie for valentines, HOW THE BITCH STOLE SIGGERS HEART.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

siggers,
you win some and lose some for every girl who gets ya there's a girl you dumped becuase her head was lopsided or something and she hates men becuase of ya. b.b
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
siggers

Post by siggers »

Murphdogg,

i hear ya man
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

siggers,
Go out to the seawall at galveston and watch bikinis, you'll see lots of reasons why your doing the right thing. ;p

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

:lol: LMFAO @ this thread. but yall know yall love us. ):) we say jump, yall say how high and ask when to come down.

[/i]sidebar: didn't know men weren't going to hell. going raise some more hell since I now know I can enjoy the afterlife without having to pick up dirty socks and drawers ever again. :) ]:o)[/i]
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,
you already got Murphdogg picking up your dirty socks and drawers in this life so whatchoo complaining about?

which reminded me of TMIC talking about people handling piss in the hospital..."I'd have to have some prongs and shit".. 8-O ;p

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

siggers,
Oh hell, i just gotta quote Oprah:
"we teach people how to treat us"===
@.@
siggers

Post by siggers »

Jennifer,
now thats a great quote, we worked things out though, thank god.