RICHARDS UNCLE

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Visitor

RICHARDS UNCLE

Post by Visitor »

MY NAME IS LINDA TIMMONS IM LOOKING FOR RICHARD PRYOR SR. OR BETTY BROWN HIS WIFE I WAS A PART OF THERE LIFE FOR MANY YEARS AND LOST CONTACT I WENT BY THE NAME WENDY.MY EMAIL IS LINDAKTIMMONS@YAHOO.COM #678-270-0639
JTF
XXX

Re: RICHARDS UNCLE

Post by JTF »

Visitor,

I lost track of some people too!

Bruce Bluford... Where the fuck are you, muthafucka? You better not be locked up again...
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

JTF,

:lol: :lol:

I lost track of a favorite earring. I need a dog whisperer to ask a dog where she last had it. or an exorcist for that dog! she's got issues.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

JTF,

Sheeeiiiit! I lost track of the winning Lotto ticket for the MEga Millions...if anybody wins, THAT IS MU FUCKING TICKET!

I'm gone get mines!
Where is the LOVE?
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

All yall
:lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me!