George Lopez's HBO Special 2-24-2007

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

George Lopez's HBO Special 2-24-2007

Post by Jennifer »

George called me yesterday morning to tell me he's doing an HBO Special on Saturday night...he's gonna take Richard's red jogging suit with him, the one I gave him after Richard passed;
We gotta watch! While you're watching...log in and let's blog and talk shit about how he's doing and how the red suit is having it's magical effect!!! b.b ;) b.b
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: George Lopez's HBO Special 2-24-2007

Post by bingolong »

Jennifer,
SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN!!!
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
mojones

Post by mojones »

Jennifer,

Hell yeah! I believe I speak for all of us when I say, I'm there! G. Lo is the man! You know what I like about Lopez? He's funny! I mean, all the time! There are a lot of comedians I like who are funny -- sometimes. But G. is always on his game. Even his sitcom is funny. I love Ellen Degeneres...but she wasn't funny on her sitcom. Rodney Carrington cool too -- hated the sitcom. Kevin Hart -- sitcom so-so. But G. Lo is always kicking comedic butt. And he's mastered the ability to be funny and cool -- without necessarily using blue material.....G. Lo is my hermano
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

astonamous,
Damn I missed it...went to go see Arnez J. at a comedy club and forgot that this was tonight!! :(
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

I'm pissed! :X my black ass has been waiting for this since last week. skipped going out to movies to watch it. sat up waiting for the G-Lo special and the 8pm movie before "Something New" w/Sanaa Lathan and fell asleep about 7:45pm. :X either I'm dying or didn't get enough sleep the night before! and I know I ain't getting old! because if so I'm gonna be a mess in my 80s!

but woke up at 11:15 :X then had nothing to do.

AND FIRST TIME W/NO SATELLITE CABLE WHICH WOULD HAVE LET ME CATCH IT AGAIN! NIGGAS & their illegal cable boxes!
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

tamra, I would like to see George but we are to cheep to get HBO. We have to wait untill the summer when they give us a free month. It sucks so bad I do not even have VH 1 Classic and NBA TV. I would get a Canadian Satelite but I am afraid that the department of homeland security would bust me for having an odd looking dish on my roof.
mojones

Post by mojones »

EddieHill,

Try Youtube.com
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Jennifer,
I'm late....But I finally got to see it just now and it was great!!! Loved that he dedicated it to Richard Pryor!!