Did Richard enjoy Original Kings of Comedy?

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
AxelFoley85

Did Richard enjoy Original Kings of Comedy?

Post by AxelFoley85 »

I was just over on imdb, and at the Original Kings of Comedy board, I saw a picture of Richard attending the premiere screening of the movie. I was just wondering if he enjoyed the show?
OKOC is one of my all-time favorite recorded stand-up acts. My favorite of the 4 must be either Bernie or Steve. D.L. I didn't like too much. The other 3 were all hilarious!
I've been to the mountian top too, and you know what I saw? More white people, with guns!
mojones

Re: Did Richard enjoy Original Kings of Comedy?

Post by mojones »

AxelFoley85,

I can't answer your question. I didn't know Mr. Pryor personally. But I"m sure he would've been pleased to know he had fans from Sweden. The Original Kings of Comedy was a great concert film. I liked Bernie too....but at the time, I think I like Cedric more.
AxelFoley85

Re: Did Richard enjoy Original Kings of Comedy?

Post by AxelFoley85 »

mojones,

Yeah, Cedric's choreography/stagework was absolutely the best. He's definitely a great storyteller. I think the President owing money is one of my favorite bits of the entire show.

"Hey dawg, hey dawg... tell them I don't have it. Tell them I can put some on it!" :lol:
I've been to the mountian top too, and you know what I saw? More white people, with guns!